News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Started by DonValentino, March 04, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

TheJWittz put Grandmaster Galaxy on his list of hardest Mario levels, I think.

The most annoyingly hard thing I've done in any video game is the Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time. It took me ages to get through it because I kept falling off things, and the (new version) music didn't help. (I can't find any videos of the music in question.)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

I did get through the Fire Temple but the bottom of the well is what made me literally ragequit all Zelda games for a long time
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

The hardest thing I've ever went through was the third dungeon in the original zelda.

Nitro Indigo

I was going to say Lanayru Mining Facility, but on my second playthrough of Skyward Sword I managed to get through it a lot quicker than when I first played it, while I've only been through the Fire Temple once. I find it really hard to get into old video games for some reason, save for a few special cases like Kirby's Dream Land 3.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

The Water Temple was actually fun.  The Shadow Temple was 100% troll and rage
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

water temple mechanics > lens o' truth
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

In my opinion, Water Temple > Temple of the Ocean King > Snowhead Temple > Fire Temple > Lanayru Mining Facility. If you're wondering about Snowhead Temple, I lost track of what I was doing because I kept resetting time, and the Gossip Stones weren't much help.

mikey

temple of the ocean king was fun
I got to the checkpoint using 14 seconds and that was my record
unmotivated

Nebbles

God, I dislike the Shadow Temple... and the Water Temple.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ōkami~MD

I think Lanayru Mining Facility was pretty cool but it wasn't really... challenging. My favourite of allllll time has to be the Sandship. It took me the longest to beat and the atmosphere was amazing.

The boss sucked though, looked like something from Monsters Inc.  :-\

Favourite water temple? Has to be lakebed temple
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

My favorite dungeons are Temple of the Ocean King, Tower of Spirits, Stone Tower Temple, I don't remember much, just those three.

mikey

My favorite dungeon is the Shadow Temple from ALBW.  They just did so many things right and it made up for the letdown that was the Tower of Hera
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I started a 6-heart run of Skyward Sword ages ago, but I'm still stuck on the Pirate Stronghold because the Lizalfos are annoying. DX I like most of Lanayru, though.

cashwarrior1

Lol, we need a zelda thread.

Nitro Indigo

I'll make it if no-one else wants to.

Back on-topic: remember Non-Specific Action Figure? =P