News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Started by DonValentino, March 04, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

1) it doesn't work
2) getting rewards specifically for miitomo (like a Mario costume) feels bad
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Lol I mean you can choose to save your points for when they do another exclusive game like Zelda Picross. No one's forcing you to use your Miitomo points on Miitomo things.

Also I haven't heard about it "not working" from anyone except you haha not that I don't believe you but I feel like that might be an error on the operator's end or maybe your phone
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

it's a problem with my phone model.  I'm pretty sure they fixed the high-end android problems, but for low end users (like moi) it's still crap
unmotivated

Nebbles

I think Miitomo is adorable, I'm having a lot of fun.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

I hate this app, but I love it too...

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

do you just not wear clothes
unmotivated

Dude

Hell doesn't have clothes, silly!

cashwarrior1

You don't own clothes, dude.

Dude

then where did the lv10 style hat come from, hmmmm??

cashwarrior1

It's apart of your hair, duh.

Dude

TheDreamingHawk

Well it seems this thread didn't get the news about their E3 presence, so I'll just give a recap:

No focus on Codename N.X, Zelda will be the only game with a demo at E3 due to them wanting to do some "immersive" bullcrap. Why Tokyo Mirage and Metroid Prime FF won't be playable since they are almost finished and were at PAX is beyond me. Still potential for some great Wii U/3DS reveals, but I have a feeling Wii U will just consist of lackluster games being shown like Paper Mario Color Splash or some random spinoff to a major franchise (Never forget amiibo festival) to things that aren't surprises at all like more amiibo or Mother 3 coming west. Not really excited for E3 this year, ESPECIALLY after nearly losing it and breaking my TV set after last year's digital event.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on May 03, 2016, 03:19:32 PMWell it seems this thread didn't get the news about their E3 presence, so I'll just give a recap:

No focus on Codename N.X, Zelda will be the only game with a demo at E3 due to them wanting to do some "immersive" bullcrap. Why Tokyo Mirage and Metroid Prime FF won't be playable since they are almost finished and were at PAX is beyond me. Still potential for some great Wii U/3DS reveals, but I have a feeling Wii U will just consist of lackluster games being shown like Paper Mario Color Splash or some random spinoff to a major franchise (Never forget amiibo festival) to things that aren't surprises at all like more amiibo or Mother 3 coming west. Not really excited for E3 this year, ESPECIALLY after nearly losing it and breaking my TV set after last year's digital event.

they never have been good at e3 have they?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

unmotivated