News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Started by DonValentino, March 04, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I'm pretty sure there are Zelda threads
they're not popular because goodness knows there are like 3 diehard Zelda fans on here and the rest are pokefans but eh
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

What about.....

diehard zelda pokefans!!!

anyone else with me (c'mon everyone likes POKÉMON)

back onto dungeons.... haven't played or watched much majoras mask so I don't know much about the temples but they look kind of cool

except the exception.... you know what I mean
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

I don't know what exception you mea- Oh, the time limit.

Dudeman

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 05, 2016, 11:57:32 AMWhat about.....

diehard zelda pokefans!!!

anyone else with me (c'mon everyone likes POKÉMON)
meeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Does anyone else want a Pokémon action-adventure spinoff? (Does PokéPark count as an action-adventure game?) Reminds me, I need to get back to writing this fanfic based on The Wind Waker where everyone is a Pokémon...

This thread has proved that there's plenty of Zelda fans on this site.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Yeah, Zelda and Pokemon are like, my two favorite franchises... ever..

Nitro Indigo

Forever ago, I saw this webcomic which made fun of people who "Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, and are super-socially awkward". It caused me to pursue new interests for a while, which lead me to things such as Solatorobo, which became one of my favourite video games.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

this conversation has mostly been me and you with others adding in comments occasionally
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

I liked Poképark, because it was so relaxed and loads of fun attractions with pretty much zero story.

Poképark 2 went so story heavy I feel that fun was kind of lost..... if there is a Poképark 3, include all the pokemon and make it a massive super realistic world (like xenoblade chronicles x) and don't just make me play as pikachu

k thx nintendo

*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Nitro Indigo

I'd like to see a Pokémon action-adventure spinoff set in a Mystery Dungeon-like world, except the Pokémon actually have individual names and members of the same species are regularly seen together.

Ōkami~MD

That sounds... so cooooooooool  ;D
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Sebastian

I would love another 3D Donkey Kong game. I've been playing DK64 recently and it's awesome.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 05, 2016, 11:57:32 AMback onto dungeons.... haven't played or watched much majoras mask so I don't know much about the temples but they look kind of cool

except the exception.... you know what I mean
Great Bay Temple in the original is so, so terrible. They made it a little better in the remake through improved swimming mechanics and a slightly-different boss battle.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ōkami~MD

It seems it's difficulty and tediousness came from poor controls then.
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

BlackDragonSlayer

And the layout. And all the water.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber