News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Ninsheetmusic's age?

Started by Palagerini, June 22, 2008, 12:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

just a question but how old is ninsheetmusic? (including the years before and after the crash...)

i ask because i found this on the waybackmachine site :

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ninsheetmusic.net

and it has alot of members here like metroid hunter, g han, dekudude, evil squeaky etc.

(oh and if this is in the wroung topic i'm sorry =/.)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

its even older than this as it used to be ninsheetmusic.tk and some other things I think.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

oh yea pianoman metioned that... jeese that's pretty old... =P
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Shadoninja

someone said on the last forum that it started around 2004, I could be wrong, but I remember either grimace or concerto saying that.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Palagerini

wow...  was it .net back then... or was it .tk and all the other random .website names at that time?
<ktp753>ouch.

Gu4n

Palagerini

ah so you've been at this for a while... is the information on the link correct also? it says your names but i wouldn't know...  :o
<ktp753>ouch.

B-Kpianist

wow- everyone seems to start on freewebs  :D

Harvest

:-\

If you search ninsheetmusic.net/forum it will show the forum, though you can't click anything because it isn't in archive or something...

Dec. 9th/06.  It says I made the last post in the Microsoft section :)   edit: and off topic :)

I think I first came here in August 06.
-

Palagerini

lol.. so nin's been here for a good 4 years... pretty cool how it gained in growth and popularity...  ;D
<ktp753>ouch.

Gu4n

Yeah. And how I lost interest in it even though it grew so strong is also pretty cool. =') Once in a while I've got a peak of interest and this results in an update.

Link

I wasn't a member of the forums but I got sheet music when this site used Mario head buttons.

I was part of this forum a long time ago (early 07?).