Game: Pokémon Pinball
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Title Screen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Th3Gavst3r

Zeila

It sounds pretty good! I suggest you should space out the systems on the second page. Also, if you hid the rests in m6-8, you should hide the one at the end too. Maybe you should hide the rests in m5 and 9 as well (or if not, bring them down to the normal position)

Th3Gavst3r

Thanks for looking through! After all this time I was about to give this a bump in the morning[emoji14]Fixed the end rest, not sure about the ones in 5 and 9 though. Somehow removing them makes the beat feel... empty I guess. For more concrete logic, it might be good to mark the pause since it would outline the melody better? I did move them out of the crappy default position though, looks better.

Oh right, spaced the systems out too

Olimar12345

Updating team did the ol' looksie thing through Skype. After giving it our rounds, this was the final product:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59554832/nsm/NSM%20subs/Pok%C3%A9mon%20Pinball%20-%20Title%20Screen12345.mus

It had some wrong notes here and there and other small discrepancies, but was solid. We just helped it get from good to great C:
If you're down with these changes, update the files in the OP and we'll be done here! Great work, man!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Th3Gavst3r

Been talking to Latios, I love the edits except for removing the bass note in M 10. I get the feeling the song suddenly loses a lot of depth with just that dyad and I'm super convinced that beat 4 is, from the best of my google search ability, an Eb major chord (pls don't stone me). I'm absolutely certain that I hear Bb, G, and Eb at least. I agree that the bass note I had before was way out of place, but after experimenting with octaves a lot this sounds much better to me while still mimicking the original tune:

I've updated the files, let me know your thoughts?

Olimar12345

Cool. Yep, Bb is definitely the lowest note in the chord there, just not that low one!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot