News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Deku's Sick Air horn Remixes

Started by deku_link, February 04, 2016, 07:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deku_link

Turns out all you need to make an airhorn remix is a midi of the song, so I've been using ones from here:
My favorite of the ones I made with this site's MIDIS:
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

BrainyLucario

This is music in it's finest form. Bravo!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 04, 2016, 07:26:48 AMThis is music in it's finest form. Bravo!
Thanks, these are surprisingly easy to make. I could air hornify every song on the site if I had enough time.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

mikey

unmotivated

Yug_Guy

deku_link

Tobbeh99

That Phoenix Write pic tho! The Boss!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Gg get rekt scrubs. Deku_link too mlg for us. 420arrangeit. 10/9 -ign.
 But in all seriousness, how long did these take to do?

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 04, 2016, 04:12:01 PMGg get rekt scrubs. Deku_link too mlg for us. 420arrangeit. 10/9 -ign.
 But in all seriousness, how long did these take to do?
About 10 minutes per video, and that's only because I have the free version of FL studio and can't save the file directly. Otherwise it would take about 5.

BrainyLucario

And you used the midi's from the site?

mikey

unmotivated

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 04, 2016, 04:18:03 PMAnd you used the midi's from the site?
For a the ones I posted, there are others on my channel I made with other midis.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 04, 2016, 04:42:56 PMdo an airhorn of Yoshi's island
Which song from it?

mikey

unmotivated

deku_link

mikey

unmotivated