News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

You've got 25 minutes it's not too late gogogo
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

I know I'm just a stupid bandwagoner but again it's the first day and we can survive longer in this version giving us plenty of time to draw conclusions.

BrainyLucario

Why exactly am I on the suspicion list?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

fank009

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 27, 2016, 04:04:18 PMSorry, I forgot that the day phase was 48 hours and thought I didn't have much time to vote. Looking back brainy probably shoulda been my vote, but I can't change that now, I suppose.
um... is your vote locked in???
Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 27, 2016, 04:48:37 PMWhy exactly am I on the suspicion list?
Shoot first ask q's later.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BrainyLucario

oh yeah...i can't argue with that....

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: fank009 on January 27, 2016, 06:27:45 PMum... is your vote locked in???
Does bolding it lock it in? Or am I allowed to change?
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

AwesomeYears

Dudeman

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 27, 2016, 06:49:59 PMDoes bolding it lock it in? Or am I allowed to change?
You are always allowed to change it as long as you make it clear that you're making a change. Bolding indicates that you're actually voting for the player you bolded.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 27, 2016, 12:04:34 PMImma vote BlackDragonSlayer because of reasons listed earlier.
I'm changing my vote to BrainyLucario, now that I have had more time to think and can make a (slightly) more educated guess.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

fank009

Quote from: TheMarioPianist link=topic=8078.msg326093vote 326093 date=1453949399Does bolding it lock it in? Or am I allowed to change?

Yes, you are allowed to chamge, boldong signifies as a vote

with 50 votes (or thereabouts) on bds because why not, minus rand it feels like there will never be a wolf there.
need to have a look on where else the votes are

Minus mayor clears we have noct/davy/dudeman/TMP in my poe. Tmp seems too inept, davy asking for vest claims gets 2 scum points, 3 town points.  Noct waiting is foshing for town points and dudeman is just going for the guy with the big wavy gun.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 27, 2016, 07:22:06 PMI'm changing my vote to BrainyLucario, now that I have had more time to think and can make a (slightly) more educated guess.
...didn't the phase end already...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 26, 2016, 03:33:23 PMNight 1 is over, and Day Phase 1 has commenced! NocturneOfShadow was wolfed and has been reduced to one life. The Day Phase will end at approx. 4:30 PM PST on 1/28/16 (12:30 AM the next day GMT).
He decided to edit the post :P

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BlackDragonSlayer

Yay! \o/ Everybody change your votes, please!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

It was a simple mistake of firing my gun that early! I haven't ever needed to use a gun before, remember.? I was a wolf last game! How would I know what to do?