News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Everyone knows I basically retconned my aegument on BDS after brainy claimed the gun.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

AwesomeYears

Since this day is pretty much going to be BDS, I'm a going BDS.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on January 27, 2016, 11:51:34 AMfacepalm isn't playing in this game you're not allowed to vote for them
You never cease to be sarcastic, do you Dudeman! ;D
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

fank009

:/ wondering how much worth a bds lynch has...???... dont think it has any if that. Also lel brainy if true.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 27, 2016, 12:04:34 PMImma vote BlackDragonSlayer because of reasons listed earlier.
What reasons.

This is literally one of the worst bandwagons I've ever seen. Everybody is pretty much voting "because reasons," despite the fact that there really are no legitimate "reasons."

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 26, 2016, 05:17:14 PMThe reason I said that originally was because davy's first reaction read more like "Ok so it's safe to shoot BDS, whew," rather than "Who the hell shot BDS!?!?" :P
Did no on seriously see this? Or anything I actually said, for that matter (or what Davy said originally, for that matter)? Like, I don't know, this (yeah, guess what, this wasn't my first reaction to it, like everybody's acting like it was)?? Given how potentially close I could be to being a confirmed human, I'm pretty livid right now, just in case you hadn't guessed that already!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

BDS, you're falling victim to the noobs
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 27, 2016, 02:04:57 PMWhat reasons.

This is literally one of the worst bandwagons I've ever seen. Everybody is pretty much voting "because reasons," despite the fact that there really are no legitimate "reasons."
Did no on seriously see this? Or anything I actually said, for that matter (or what Davy said originally, for that matter)? Like, I don't know, this (yeah, guess what, this wasn't my first reaction to it, like everybody's acting like it was)?? Given how potentially close I could be to being a confirmed human, I'm pretty livid right now, just in case you hadn't guessed that already!
they're going off my BS arguments xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 27, 2016, 02:26:32 PMBDS, you're falling victim to the noobs
Fact.

But BDS, technically everyone is close to becoming a clear.

mind you you arent going to die this phase. (unless you are wolfed next phase, - vests)

I think your lividness isnt helping right now.

BlackDragonSlayer

Thank you for not voting for me, Nocturne!

Quote from: fank009 on January 27, 2016, 02:37:41 PMmind you you arent going to die this phase. (unless you are wolfed next phase, - vests)
That's exactly what I'm worried about, especially if I am confirmed.

BrainyLucario just so I have a vote out there (is there an insta yet?).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 27, 2016, 02:39:07 PMThat's exactly what I'm worried about, especially if I am confirmed.
I'm higher on the death priority list than you are...

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 27, 2016, 02:04:57 PMWhat reasons.
Real reason is I wanted to get a vote in, and I was stuck between you and brainy, so I randomly selected.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 27, 2016, 03:32:36 PMReal reason is I wanted to get a vote in, and I was stuck between you and brainy, so I randomly selected.
you need to get better at being human.  Last game you voted nocturneofshadow for "reasons" and this game you voted BDS for "reasons".  You really have no reasons whatsoever.
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 27, 2016, 02:39:07 PMThank you for not voting for me, Nocturne!
That's exactly what I'm worried about, especially if I am confirmed.

BrainyLucario just so I have a vote out there (is there an insta yet?).
just trying to prevent an insta
because that's the human thing to do
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on January 27, 2016, 03:09:35 PMI'm higher on the death priority list than you are...
Assuming this lynch goes through, I have one life left, AND could possibly be a confirmed human. So... yeah.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 27, 2016, 03:35:08 PMyou need to get better at being human.  Last game you voted nocturneofshadow for "reasons" and this game you voted BDS for "reasons".  You really have no reasons whatsoever.
Sorry, I forgot that the day phase was 48 hours and thought I didn't have much time to vote. Looking back brainy probably shoulda been my vote, but I can't change that now, I suppose.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player