News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine - "Delfino Airstrip" (Replacement) by E. Gadd Industries

Started by Zeta, January 18, 2016, 05:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

BrainyLucario

I don't see anything else wrong with the sheet. That might be just me, though. It looks a lot better than the one currently on site. Nice work!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

BrainyLucario

In the RH of Measures 10 and 12, is there any way you could combine the quarter rest and the eighth rest? If there is, it would make said measures look less disorganized and complex. If that's not possible, then I really don't see anything wrong with the sheet concerning formatting. You've shown the third beat throughout the piece, which makes the rhythm notation correct.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

I've been told in the past not to condense rests like that, else I would.
-The Sign Painter

[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'd flip the note beams in things like m.8 so that your layers are layered, for lack of a better word (second layer below the first one consistent with the half note), but it's not entirely necessary.
what is shitpost

TheMarioPianist

Hey, E Gadd and I talked about all the changes made in this file, so this is the most updated version. He should update the files in the morning.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 07, 2016, 07:41:18 PMI'd flip the note beams in things like m.8 so that your layers are layered, for lack of a better word (second layer below the first one consistent with the half note), but it's not entirely necessary.

PDS, E Gadd and I were slightly perplexed here, could you elaborate on what you're referring to? Thanks!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I looked at it again, and it's really unnecessary. FWIW I think it's ready to go.
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

Righty right! I will update everything when I leave school (incredibly busy morning, alarm didn't go off)!

EDIT: The OP has been updated! Thank you, both TMP and PDS!
-The Sign Painter

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]