Cashwarrior1's Arrangements: Tadpole Treble - "Rest"

Started by cashwarrior1, January 13, 2016, 06:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

Weekly Update:
No I have not abandoned this project :P It's just not at my highest concern right now, I have an entire soundtrack to post before getting to these songs. Anyways, on Cat, I have done the intro as best as I could. Next week, if I finish it, if someone wants to do the beginning with all the ding-a-lings, they can. If you want to help make the music better or give tips, feel free to do so!

E. Gadd Industries

I thought you said you weren't going to do #11 due to ambience??
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Well, yeah, I'm not posting that one... I guess it's not the ENTIRE soundtrack, eh? (Also, #11 in Fairune is ambient, and music disc 11 in minecraft is ambient XD)

E. Gadd Industries

...? OH! Ok, the fact that you had #12 listed as #11 threw me off XD
Meh, ambience can be difficult to arrange. I'm going to be arranging Sirena Beach here in a while, and RH will be as tough to arrange as that...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Update:
I have been accepted into the Pokemon Cobalt and Amethyst minecraft project! This will mean that I will not be prioritizing making sheet music and instead will focus more on the game's music. If you want updates, please visit my compositions thread:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7612.msg331753#new

cashwarrior1

I just finished creating the music for one of them and when I clicked save, it asked if it wanted to replace the already existing song. I didn't create two copies, so I opened up the other one to see what was going on. The other song was the exact same as the other one. Since it was already saved, I decided not to save the other one and exited out of both of them. I opened up the file again and nothing saved. Now I have to re-do the last portion of the song. AUGHHH!!!!!  :'(

cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

I haven't made an arrangement in a while.

Pokemon X Y
1. Route 15 [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]

cashwarrior1

I really want to try to start doing this once again, but I need some people to help with my currents arrangements; giving tips and/or fixing the format of the sheets. The next song I'm thinking of doing is Mjolnir Mix from Halo 2.

cashwarrior1

I'd appreciate if someone looked over this.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Steppe Talus [Mus] [Pdf] [Midi]

Sebastian

mikey

why do you keep asking that ???

cash what did you use as the original for this, did you just listen to the battle in E3 or was there a video with the music?
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I used this recording of the song taken from GameXplain's 30 minute playthrough.

DS

Oh hey, someone just ask me to play the Steppe Talus theme, wouldya look at dat. Mind if I use this sheet music?