Cashwarrior1's Arrangements: Tadpole Treble - "Rest"

Started by cashwarrior1, January 13, 2016, 06:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I'll just stick to putting random songs.

Tadpole Treble
"Rest" - [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
1. Steppe Talus [Mus] [Pdf] [Midi]

Minecraft
1. Ward [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]

Fairune
1. Grasslands [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
2. The Underworld [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
3. Lava Zone [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
4. Administrator's Tower [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
5. Secret Files [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
6. Dragon Spirits [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
7. Mega Dark [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
8. Giga Dark [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
9. Terra Dark [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
10. The Valley [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]
11. Final Dungeon [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
1. Tower of Spirits

Sonic the Hedgehog 3
1. Ice Cap Zone Act 1 [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]

Pokemon X Y
1. Route 15 [Mus] [Midi] [Pdf]

Orange= WIP
Black= Finished
Brown= Submitted
Green= On site

Dudeman

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on January 13, 2016, 06:20:41 PMI don't want to submit anything here until then for I'm afraid people will ask me to fix things I can't fix.
Hey, if there's something you can't fix, there's nothing to be scared or ashamed of. We're a community and we help each other out. If you can't fix it, chances are someone can and will do it with a metaphorical smile on their metaphorical face, provided you ask nicely. Not everyone has the funds to get the full version of Finale. This guy included.

Oh, and I'd recommend using a different color for your submitted arrangements simply because yellow is a bit hard to read on an off-white background.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

I thought about asking people but I start to worry about it and I'd just prefer to do things myself. Also my piano teacher will be teaching me how to write music and how to use Finale, so I can't wait for that :D

Altissimo

We'd be more than willing to look at the arrangement before you submit it though :o post what u got here!

cashwarrior1

Ugh, this old laptop can't do anything! I'm trying to put the music into dropbox, but my laptop is too out of date to download dropbox. I don't know what to do...

Zeila

I don't think you need to actually download dropbox to use it, but if you do then I guess you could temporarily use mediafire or some other sort of site. If you don't like it, then attachments would also work for now. Is there a way you could have access to a better computer? If so, then you could upload your arrangements on it

Th3Gavst3r

Dropbox does support uploading through web browsers. You can try just opening your Dropbox account on a webpage and going from there, since I assume you're using a browser right now ;) Tbh I've never actually installed their program

cashwarrior1

I think I'm just going to have to upload them from a better computer. It shouldn't be too bad, we have a better computer, my dad just makes me scared to use it.

cashwarrior1

I'll try to get some sheet music up. :P

cashwarrior1

Here's what I need:

Tower of Spirits: I need the key changes added: Db, Gb, Ab, G minor, Bb Minor, C (I'll move them to the correct spot, that is if I can copy and paste them.)

Malladus Beast: There's one measure that has only 2 beats in it, could someone make that 2/4 time? Also I need help with the rhythmic part, it looks really messy. :P

Administrators' Tower: How does it sound so far?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

cashwarrior1

I did not know that existed, thanks!

cashwarrior1

updated (I had to bump this so people could see. ;))

cashwarrior1

New songs!:
Fairune
1. Dragon Spirits
2. Secret Files
3. Mega Dark
4. Giga Dark
5. Terra Dark
6. The Valley
7. Final Dungeon

Could someone please tell me how to put a url link on a word!!!

Tobbeh99

This is how you do:

First, you got a link like https://www.youtube.com/, if you use dropbox, click copy link address.

Then use the "insert hyperlink" that creates (url) and (/url) (different brackets however, these brackets -> [])

then put (url=link)write whatever you want here(/url)
for example (url=https://www.youtube.com/)Youtube(/url) if done correctly you'll get this result:
Youtube
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh