News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

[Football Manager 2016] NSM FC: An Experiment

Started by AwesomeYears, January 11, 2016, 03:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

I know most of me knows I shouldn't be making a forum game since I have a SSB4 CPU Tournament in progress, but right now, I don't feel motivated to do the tourney. But I've been mainly playing Football Manager 2016 so far and I had an idea.

What if I made a team that comprises of members of NinSheetMusic and put them in the English Conference League (It's a very low division in English soccer)! I've already put in all the staff and myself in the team already, and I don't know who else to put in, so if you click on this topic, please say "Hallo" for me so I can add you, or if you don't want to be put in, say "Oh Hell no!". I want to get an idea of the active members of NSM so I can add them to the team. If this experiment succeeds in actually starting off and continue that way, I might be motivated enough to do the CPU Tournament.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

mikey

If I could stick up a middle finger without it being an insult I would
unmotivated

Dude

No, I mean whenever some says "football" I just scream that.

BrainyLucario

so what exactly is this? I read the OP but I still don't get it...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 11, 2016, 03:32:10 AMI've already put in all the staff and myself in the team already
In case you skipped me
hallo
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 12, 2016, 08:31:49 AMso what exactly is this? I read the OP but I still don't get it...
Don't question it

Just go with it
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Soccer, for americans like me?
Or are we talking about American Football?

12Mari0

Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.