[Football Manager 2016] NSM FC: An Experiment

Started by AwesomeYears, January 11, 2016, 03:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 12, 2016, 05:25:36 PMMy guess is it's not AFL/Aussie Rules... :(
Sorry man, they don't have a AFL Manager yet! (Though a group in Perth I think are making one so far.)

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

AwesomeYears

Let's get this experiment started with the pre-season! (Caution, pretty damn large pictures)

Spoiler

Here is the squad thus far. (The stars represent the quality of the player)
[close]
Spoiler

And here is the rest! (Soz with the nicknames, if you want a nickname, tell me!)
[close]
Spoiler

I've also played the pre-season games, pretty happy with the results! You can also see the upcoming matches if you're interested!
[close]

And to finish this post of, our matches! http://imgur.com/a/Ievxo

If you would like to see your stats of your profile or if you want to make suggestions of what should we name the other players, just post right here ;)

Dudeman

This is hilarious, amazing, and truly inspiring. I'm very excited to see where this goes.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

I have the best name but I'm only fairly good
dammit
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

woahwoah woah
A) why am I defense instead of midfield
B) why are we running 4-4-2 yet our mentality is control?  Shouldn't we be 3-4-3 or something?
C) Kefka should be a forward with that 4 1/2 star skill level
D) hey, tied to Wimbledon not bad
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Dudeman on January 29, 2016, 07:41:41 AMThis is hilarious, amazing, and truly inspiring. I'm very excited to see where this goes.
Hope we get back to back promotions! Excited to see what happens as well!

Quote from: Latios212 on January 29, 2016, 08:19:37 AMDid Jamaha get injured? Oh dear.
Yep, him and Tobbeh, come on guys, don't injure yourself in training!

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 29, 2016, 09:42:06 AMI have the best name but I'm only fairly good
dammit
Glad you like the name, but don't worry about the stars yet, once we progress, you'll just keep getting better (as long as you don't slack off in training).

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2016, 10:17:37 AMwoahwoah woah
A) why am I defense instead of midfield
B) why are we running 4-4-2 yet our mentality is control?  Shouldn't we be 3-4-3 or something?
C) Kefka should be a forward with that 4 1/2 star skill level
D) hey, tied to Wimbledon not bad
1.) Soz Noc, we need defence and you can make the difference in the scoreline.
2.) So far, I'm experimenting with the team structure. Also instructions play a good role as well as formations with mentalities. For example, I'm playing a slower tempo, I'm playing deeper in defence and I'm working the ball into the box.
3.) Kefka has trained to be a defender and he will always be, putting a defender into attack doesn't work. There are good examples of star defenders as well.
4.) Hell yeah.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 30, 2016, 02:01:20 PMwhere am I? Otherwise fun thing this stuff! :)
Sorry if my nick naming confuses some people :P but your name is 'Toby "Captain" Falcon'. I thought I'd give you a cool name.

And here is the match VS Holywell!

The quality is crap so sorry about that.

braix

Yay did I shoot a goal? Nice
Also Don with the slide tho
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Lol Toby Captain Falcon! Funny name! ;D
hope I don't get injured so I can make some difference on the field!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh