News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Mario Kart 8 Arrangement Project

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 09, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with N64 Rainbow Road. But, I didn't get a chance to compare the songs side-by-side. I'd get a second opinion before really considering submitting it, jic there's something I'm not seeing.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

Dang! I can't wait to check it out!
MVP of MK8 Project: Sebastian!
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

BrainyLucario

I might be able to arrange Nice Try! For you E. Gadd
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 04, 2016, 05:06:50 PMI might be able to arrange Nice Try! For you E. Gadd
Too much emphasis on might for my likings. Going to need you to clarify whether or not you want me to put that song under your name or not
-The Sign Painter

[close]

BrainyLucario

Sebastian

Heck, I was gonna stop, but I guess I'll take GCN Baby Park. There is a lot of extra stuff compared with the original song from Double Dash.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 04, 2016, 05:26:08 PMI will arrange it.
There you go!
Quote from: Sebastian on February 04, 2016, 05:27:46 PMHeck, I was gonna stop, but I guess I'll take GCN Baby Park. There is a lot of extra stuff compared with the original song from Double Dash.
Good luck! It'll be interesting to see how you handle the music transitions between the laps. XDXD Not something I'd feel comfortable attacking. XD
-The Sign Painter

[close]

BrainyLucario

If i may make a suggestion. Put the "what you need to know section in a spoiler. Would make the OP less menacing!

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

How's about we get this started back up again, with summer here!
-The Sign Painter

[close]

TheMarioPianist

Sounds like a plan. I haven't actually finished any of the ones I've claimed, but I've gotten off to a decent start on a couple of them.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Ooook. The SeaBass is here.

I fixed up all the finished sheets (just mine actually). Everyone that claimed one should have gotten a message or pm from me asking if you're still interested in helping out with this project.  It'd be really cool to see how diverse (different arrangers) we could get working on this project. Remember, the more arrangers, the quicker it finishes!
I'll try to have the Animal Crossing one finished today.

If you have a question about arranging or need help with your song, I'd be more than happy to help you. Please pm or skype message me.
This isn't exclusive to this project. This pertains to anything NSM.

EDIT: I won't be doing Baby Park. The one on site (under Double Dash) is sufficient.

E. Gadd Industries

After some discussion, me, SeaBass, & TMP realize that the best & most efficient way to complete this is goal setting. For now, we will be focusing on just the Nitro tracks (including DLC), and we encourage everyone else to do so. With that, I'll be claiming Bowser's Castle and Big Blue, and Sebastian will be claiming Thwomp Ruins.
-The Sign Painter

[close]