News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [NDS] Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - "Let's-a-go!" (Replacement) by EvermoreCR

Started by Zeta, January 07, 2016, 08:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Let's-a-go!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: EvermoreCR

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

EvermoreCR

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

EvermoreCR

Hmm.. I did the arrangement only 20 min ago, I don't know if I can put a YT link very soon...

BrainyLucario

EvermoreCR

Really?... You would so good to do that? I mean, I am a pianist I can do it to.. but I don't have YT channel for doing this types of things and.. you know, is my very first time doing arrangements.

If you like you can check the score out and tell me if you like it.

BrainyLucario

You dont make the video on your own arrangement...you link the video with the original song.

Bespinben

You have a very solid arrangement! I noticed there is distinct lack of layers in your notation, however. See the little 1,2,3,4 buttons at the bottom-left corner of Finale? Those will allow you to write rhythmically independent parts within the same staff.

I also urge you to read the Formatting Guidelines (http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=481.0). This helps maintain uniformity among our thousands of sheets.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

EvermoreCR

Ok, Thank You very much! I will do correct those things quickly and post it again!

JDMEK5

Not exactly. These buttons are the ones you're looking for:

Instead of using ties, write the melody line alone, then go down and hit the number "2" button, and proceed to write the harmony line alone. You'll see what we're talking about when you try it. Essentially, those buttons will let you do stuff like this:

Also, in measure 51 (as seen in the pic), I changed your D flat to a C sharp. Be sure to fix that in your copy as well.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

EvermoreCR

I see what you mean.. is to separate the harmony in right hand form the melody, and put the melody on layers two (that weird red notes xD). ...So thanks for explain. I will try. But I have a question... What type of ties you mean... the expression ones or the one who unify the note's duration with it's neighbor?. I mean, the expression ones are necessary.

JDMEK5

Quote from: EvermoreCR on January 07, 2016, 10:29:51 AMI don't see the picture you sent to me....
Yeah sorry I had some technical difficulties. It's all up now though as well as a demonstration.

Quote from: EvermoreCR on January 07, 2016, 10:29:51 AMI think you mean to separate the harmony in right hand form the melody, and put the melody on layers two (that weird red notes xD).
Use layer two (the red notes) for the lower pitches. Use the first layer for the melody.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

EvermoreCR