[SNES] The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past "Dark World (Duet)" -- Midi Files

Started by Trainer Ave, January 05, 2016, 04:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

I don't know if this is where is should put this but i searched everywhere and couldn't find anywhere else. Basically I want two separate midi files. One for the Primo part and one for the Secondo part. Here is the link to the original midi file.
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/mid/1006
Here is the link to the mus file if you need it.
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/mus/1006
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

A friend of mine is going to be playing this song with me and each of us would like to have our own midi file so we can get a feel for what each part sounds like on its own.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Go into finale, save the midi with the option "Save all instruments on different tracks". If you upload the midi file to a program like audacity, you should be able to get the different tracks and save those as MP3s or something.
what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

I could not do this. I currently have Finale Notepad 2012 and have no access to Audacity.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Here.
The menu should come up to save them as separate tracks when you make a slight change (then change it back).
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

You know that you don't have to write Midi file in the title, most people provide that anyway with a PDF and a MUS as well.

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 06, 2016, 05:22:37 PMYou know that you don't have to write Midi file in the title, most people provide that anyway with a PDF and a MUS as well.
this isn't exactly a real request
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Let me be more accurate. I'm unable to download and install Audacity. If someone can just create these midi files for me or tell me how to create them in Finale Notepad 2012 that would be great.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

It's probably a class 1D-10T error located somewhere between the CPU and chair

when you click the link open it with whatever zip file manager you have and extract them to that new folder on your desktop you created earlier, works fine for me
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

well all i did was click the link. (hehe pun) I also tried it on my kindle and it didn't work there either

PS: NocturneofShadow that is leedspeak at its finest
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server