News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVI: Mo' Money, Mo' Werewolf Games

Started by davy, January 05, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Two lives were lost...doesn't that mean there are still two wolves?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 11, 2016, 10:11:03 AMTwo lives were lost...doesn't that mean there are still two wolves?
Not necessarily...there could have been a gun or poison dart. I don't think the way you lose a life is shown.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

My guess is that I was wolfed, and someone used one of those 2 things on BDS due to suspicion as wolf? Possibly bc of this quite some time ago?

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 05, 2016, 05:12:05 PMFor this reason, I'm hesitant to jump on the "let's all buy warrants" plan, because it seems like putting all our eggs in one basket without even knowing how reliable that basket might be (errm, I hope everybody understands what I'm trying to say).
I don't know. Maybe Noc was human, but I'm almost positive he wasn't. If there are 2 wolves, they spent a combined NSM$400 over the last night phase. Watch out, in that case.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

Warrant Results:

Yellow
12Mari0

...Well would you look at that. Yellow's red. Either he's a wolf, miller, or a victim of foul play.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

12Mari0

Hey TMP, how much money did the wolves have on days 1 and 2? This could tell us for certain whether Noc was a wolf.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 11, 2016, 12:07:28 PMHey TMP, how much money did the wolves have on days 1 and 2? This could tell us for certain whether Noc was a wolf.
Day 1: NSM$400
Day 2: NSM$525
Day 3: NSM$325

Noc bought the sniper on Night 2. Not a wolf. :/

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

12Mari0

Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

That's not good at all...

I don't think anyone would be against me voting for Yellow

12Mari0

I'll abstain from voting for now, though I have formed suspicions.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmm, curious, is there anything preventing E. Gadd and 12Mari0 from being wolves (either together or separate)?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

At 1:12:38AM CET a sniper was fired and TheMarioPianist lost two lives. He died.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. TheMarioPianist
4. E. Gadd Industries
5. BrainyLucario
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Yellow
8. FireArrow
9. 12Mari0
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

BlackDragonSlayer

ALL RIGHT. I'M GONNA MAKE THIS GAME A LOT MORE INTERESTING.

Quote from: davy on January 11, 2016, 10:42:01 PMAt 1:12:38AM CET a sniper was fired and TheMarioPianist lost two lives. He died.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. TheMarioPianist
4. E. Gadd Industries
5. BrainyLucario
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Yellow
8. FireArrow
9. 12Mari0
Um... after converting timezones, that was approximately 4:12 PM Pacific Time. At almost 6:20 PM Pacific Time, I got this message.

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 11, 2016, 06:19:11 PM
QuoteActually, I'm suspicious of a TMP/Noc pairing, if the real banker knew he was going to get wolfed if he counterclaimed, TMP's claim could have been a ruse to sniff out the real Banker and, as there was no counterclaim, he had to make up numbers to imply Noc wasn't a wolf and thereby make us all suspicious of other people, leaving the 2 of them unsuspicious. Maybe Noc's businessman claim was part of the same plan?!
I told this to E Gadd, what is your opinion on this theory?
This brings up some interesting possibilities:
1: It implies that 12Mari0 has done some chatting with E. Gadd- at least enough to share his plans with him. *
2: Unless this was also sent to everybody else, I seem like a random person to send this to. Except...
3: The idea itself seems almost unfounded (TMP was completely uncounterclaimed, and even then, TMP had no reason to lie about Nocturne here, which 12Mari0 would have seen before sending his "theory" to E. Gadd, which he then sent to me), yet made with a specific purpose- this ties in well with point two.

So, what conclusions can I draw about this? Assuming that both E. Gadd and 12Mari0 are wolves, they probably sniped TMP, and then decided on a plan (albeit somewhat botched- for example, not realizing, as I pointed out in my reply to them- below^- that it would be hard to find an alternative "real" banker under this "theory") to make it look like they were more human to me (while simultaneously masking any future purchases), someone who, IIRC, was one of the few people who have voted for them, while expressing a serious reason behind voting.

In hindsight, 12Mari0's early agreement with Nocturne's plan to buy warrants could be clinging to an idea that, on the surface, seemed human (agreeing with an idea that seems so "obviously human" is an easy way to look human... obviously!!). Also, look who else did the same thing (comparison)!

* Judging simply by the thread, this has been going on for a few days, at least- likely longer:
Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 09, 2016, 08:31:19 PME. Gadd would agree that I'm not a wolf
Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 09, 2016, 09:15:38 PMI have offered advice to E.Gadd and will share that with you.

And, in light of everything, this really isn't suspicious at all (guess who's blue, apparently!).
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 11, 2016, 10:58:55 AMWarrant Results:

Yellow
12Mari0

...Well would you look at that. Yellow's red. Either he's a wolf, miller, or a victim of foul play.

^ My reply to the PM:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2016, 06:55:25 PMThis kind of leaves few options as to who the real banker is, though... if you can fill in some of the other blanks, then I guess it could make sense.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber