News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVI: Mo' Money, Mo' Werewolf Games

Started by davy, January 05, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I'm voting Yellow

They've been the most inactive...it makes me suspicious.....

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

At exactly 6:50:00PM CET a sniper was fired and NocturneOfShadows lost two lives. He died.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. TheMarioPianist
4. E. Gadd Industries
5. BrainyLucario
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Yellow
8. FireArrow
9. 12Mari0
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

12Mari0

Noc was green. Therefore, he must be a wolf. If Noc was a wolf, he would be bound to paint himself green or blue to remove suspicion. On the other hand, if he was a human, the wolves would paint him red to keep him suspicious. Welp, now that he's dead, we now know that there is one wolf left.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

E. Gadd Industries

Can confirm Brainy's seering. Methinks I'll vote BrainyLucario either way, because of his OCD correction at the beginning of the round. Also, I've bought two more warrants. I'm going to seer people secretly, just to avoid sabotage by the wolves.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 08, 2016, 01:00:09 PMNoc was green. Therefore, he must be a wolf. If Noc was a wolf, he would be bound to paint himself green or blue to remove suspicion. On the other hand, if he was a human, the wolves would paint him red to keep him suspicious. Welp, now that he's dead, we now know that there is one wolf left.
I'm going to guess that Nocturne was just done with everything. Not a very smart move, but I guess it made a point... somehow?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

I'm not 100% sure if he was trying to make a point or was just done with all the blaming. Honestly, I don't blame him for doing that; it would aggravate me slightly if people started pointing fingers at me without evidence that I was the wolf, if that were even the case. I don't know. I may be completely off. Hmmm... Who do you guys think I should seer? Keep in mind I have 2 Warrants.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Try and seer Yellow...it would be beneficial if you did that...also maybe BlackDragonSlayer?

12Mari0

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2016, 05:30:18 PMI'm going to guess that Nocturne was just done with everything. Not a very smart move, but I guess it made a point... somehow?

He did it because he knew he'd die and would rather sacrifice his $ than have it go to us, I'd guess.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 08, 2016, 06:06:55 PMHe did it because he knew he'd die and would rather sacrifice his $ than have it go to us, I'd guess.
That makes sense, but it seems like he could have waited another day- he still had two lives left.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Yeah he could have....but Noc's just wierd like that...no offense Noc...

12Mari0

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2016, 06:27:35 PMThat makes sense, but it seems like he could have waited another day- he still had two lives left.
Someone could have bought a gun.