News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVI: Mo' Money, Mo' Werewolf Games

Started by davy, January 05, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on January 06, 2016, 12:22:21 PMdo you have any good reason why we shouldn't lynch Noc at this point?
lol because "at this point" is 12 hours into the day phase
it's funny, because right now the only confirmed human is 12mario, and he's the only one present who isn't voting for me as well.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2016, 01:05:10 PMPanicking?  Who's panicking, I'm not panicking.  I just don't want an insta to happen.  We need this day phase for discussions.  Insta-ing during the first 12 hours is a terrible idea, and something only a wolf would pursue.  Having 3 votes on me is kosher and all but I wouldn't put it past some people to not pay attention to the votes and bandwagon *cough*TMP*cough*
is it really a bandwagon when only one person has voted before the supposed bandwagon vote and there has been discussion beforehand

Noc seems like he kind of wants to accuse everybody
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2016, 01:07:10 PMlol because "at this point" is 12 hours into the day phase so let's just ignore all the weird things I said during the night phase because that doesn't count for discussion
ftfy
Quoteit's funny, because right now the only confirmed human is 12mario, and he's the only one present who isn't voting for me as well.
Confirmed? Hardly. He stumbled around a bit in the TWG chat and you instantly yelled "this guy's human." Plus, you know, you are the only one who said a word about it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Quote from: Dudeman on January 06, 2016, 12:43:45 PMBy the way, why in hell did you even think of suggesting an alliance? There isn't any guardian. Anyone claims and they're dead unless they bought Silver the night before or have some other backhanded way of getting out alive.
BTW I still want an answer to this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

at this point (can you guess who I am), a Dudeman/BrainyLucario pairing certainly looks feasible, as well as Dudeman/BDS.  We haven't heard from the better half yet, but I'm sure that Yellow and FA being more experienced at TWG can vouch for my humanity.  Since I'm human, let's ignore the lynching and have the businessman claim.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 06, 2016, 01:16:44 PMBTW I still want an answer to this.
lol are you serious
since when do you need a guardian to have an alliance
between the seerings and the silver we can set up a small alliance after which unknown human players will save up for tanks and obliterate the wolves in one fell swoop.  The rest will be using search warrants constantly to find wolves.
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2016, 01:19:42 PMat this point (can you guess who I am), a Dudeman/BrainyLucario pairing certainly looks feasible, as well as Dudeman/BDS.  We haven't heard from the better half yet, but I'm sure that Yellow and FA, being more experienced at TWG, can vouch for my humanity.  Since I'm human, let's ignore the lynching and have the businessman claim.
lol are you serious
between the seerings and the silver we can set up a small alliance after which unknown human players will save up for tanks and obliterate the wolves in one fell swoop.  The rest will be using search warrants constantly to find wolves.
commas for clarity
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2016, 01:19:42 PMSince I'm human, let's ignore the lynching and have the businessman claim.
lol you're literally the only one claiming yourself to be human
Quotelol are you serious
Apparently since:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 05, 2016, 07:53:45 PMTomorrow morning, the guardian should publicly claim and set up an alliance

Dudeman

oh and are we going to ignore the fact that Noc actually claimed Businessman at the start of the game (with the request to "claim to me") and then wrote it off as a joke? That doesn't seem like a smart human move.

FireArrow

I'm cool with a Noc lynch. Playing poorly is often indicative of him being a wolf, as he doesn't tend to do that stuff as a human.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on January 06, 2016, 01:35:20 PMI'm cool with a Noc lynch. Playing poorly is often indicative of him being a wolf, as he doesn't tend to do that stuff as a human.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2016, 01:19:42 PMI'm sure that Yellow and FA being more experienced at TWG can vouch for my humanity.
guys I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life

mikey

holy crap why do I even play TWG this always happens
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Your the only one that gas accused people of being a wolf...it's not feasable...it's your opinion
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 05, 2016, 08:48:00 AMAlso I am successful businessman claim to me
businessman is indestructible
Spoiler
because I'm batman
[close]
how can dudeman take this post seriously
Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 06, 2016, 01:57:16 PMYour the only one that gas accused people of being a wolf...it's not feasable...it's your opinion
can you say that in a way that makes sense
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

The people you claimed are wolves have nothing against them that makes them look like a wolf...your just saying your opinion...it's not proven to be accurate...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 06, 2016, 02:04:32 PMThe people you claimed are wolves have nothing against them that makes them look like a wolf...your just saying your opinion...it's not proven to be accurate...
I mean, I was joking around with the whole dudeman thing at first, but now I'm pretty sure he might have gone for the double blind just by the way he's acting.  The same could be said for him, that it's just his opinion.  I don't know how anyone can say I'm "playing poorly", because all that's happening is me getting called wolf after explaining the first process of a gamewinning plan
unmotivated