News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVI: Mo' Money, Mo' Werewolf Games

Started by davy, January 05, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I'm in! He's been kind of suspicious anyway....
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

12Mari0

If you were a wolf, would you seriously take 2 lives of your partner? 1 seems enough, though if Noc is still suspicious of Dudeman... How many warrants were bought last night? If we have 5, at least 1 must be correct. I say a safety lynch on someone, possibly me, and we can check various people depending on whether dudeman survives at the end of next night.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

TheMarioPianist

I vote NocturneOfShadow because reasons. No bluff on Dudeman's part.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 06, 2016, 12:17:26 PMIf you were a wolf, would you seriously take 2 lives of your partner? 1 seems enough, though if Noc is still suspicious of Dudeman... How many warrants were bought last night? If we have 5, at least 1 must be correct. I say a safety lynch on someone, possibly me, and we can check various people depending on whether dudeman survives at the end of next night.
If we have 5, one must be correct if everyone seer'd a different person. I don't think we had that kind of coordination.
Also, 12Mari0, do you have any good reason why we shouldn't lynch Noc at this point? I think it's safe to say I won't be surviving another night.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

the businessman should publicly claim now.  S/he should have bought silver last night as suggested, so tomorrow night they'll be invulnerable to wolfings.  The businessman will be able to do this constantly and the wolves won't be able to keep up without going bankrupt.  Finding the banker is important (verifiable claim), and we'll be able to verify some more claims tomorrow night if people bought a warrant as they should have.
Also I'm predicting wolves paint dudeman green

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 06, 2016, 12:17:26 PMIf you were a wolf, would you seriously take 2 lives of your partner? 1 seems enough, though if Noc is still suspicious of Dudeman... How many warrants were bought last night? If we have 5, at least 1 must be correct. I say a safety lynch on someone, possibly me, and we can check various people depending on whether dudeman survives at the end of next night.
at least this guy understands what we're doing
some players will do this though, dudeman possibly being one of them (I think bird was notorious for this kind of play).  At any rate, now that dudeman has only one life left, why would we ever think he's a wolf?  It's also something I would do, which is worth noting.  I'm still suspicious of dudeman but I don't think we should lynch him yet.

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 06, 2016, 12:21:23 PMI vote NocturneOfShadow because noob bandwagon. No bluff on Dudeman's part.
ftfy lol
unmotivated

mikey

forgot to preview so if anything doesn't make sense I'm in the chat gogogo
unmotivated

Dudeman

I still don't think relying on warrants completely is a good idea. I'm all for using them, but with two painters and two false leads, it's going to be very hard to determine who's who. And Noc, whatever happened to that plan you said you had but refused to reveal until an alliance was set up? By the way, why in hell did you even think of suggesting an alliance? There isn't any guardian. Anyone claims and they're dead unless they bought Silver the night before or have some other backhanded way of getting out alive.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2016, 12:24:42 PMIt's also something I would do, which is worth noting.
Not sure what you were trying to say by this but it sounds incredibly like "If I was a wolf (but I'm not, I swear) I would do this." Which is interesting, considering how poorly you usually play.

Gotta solidify it now. NocturneOfShadow.

mikey

Hold on now hold on, let's not be hasty.  Insta'ing on day 1 is REALLY
Spoiler
REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLY
[close]
STUPID.
Unless you're a wolf  8)
Check and mate
unmotivated

Dudeman

Dude, you've only got three votes on you. You need five for an insta. I'd say panicking right now is the worst possible reaction to have.

BrainyLucario

mikey

Panicking?  Who's panicking, I'm not panicking.  I just don't want an insta to happen.  We need this day phase for discussions.  Insta-ing during the first 12 hours is a terrible idea, and something only a wolf would pursue.  Having 3 votes on me is kosher and all but I wouldn't put it past some people to not pay attention to the votes and bandwagon *cough*TMP*cough*
unmotivated