News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 31, 2016, 03:29:10 PMWhen I'm busy all day, I still manage to get off.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 31, 2016, 03:29:10 PMWhen I'm busy all day, I still manage to get off.
DANG! That was a while ago!

6/1/16 Eidetic (adj.)- marked by or involving extraordinarily accurate and vivid recall especially of visual images

Today is a palindrome! :D
I have that kind of memory when it comes to schoolwork, but I can't tell you what Brainy said to me 7.36 minutes ago...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Dudeman

The date, friend. The date.

EDIT: Oh, in American notation, at least. 6/1/16.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

Oh God, there's an American way to say the date? Why is it backwards? Why must your country measure things in the most inane ways?

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

because you say june first not first june
if you do say today is first june I feel bad for you
unmotivated

Dude

mikey

then it would have to be 1o6/16
unmotivated

Dude

What's the fourth of July then

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

"'Murica" didn't communicate the pronunciation I wanted to use.

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

The Dutch way of saying it is "zes juni" (literally transcribed: six June)