News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Dudmeander (v.)- to wander aimlessly into a new name.

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Libera wins!

12/2/18 Abominate (v.)- to really, really hate and dislike something; to detest or abhor
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 02, 2018, 12:55:37 PM12/2/18 Abomasnow (v.)- to really, really hate and dislike something to the point of giving its Mega Evolution no redeeming qualities; to detest or abhor Ice-type Pokemon in general
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Oooo lotsa good definitions! BDS wins though

12/3/18 Misinformation (n.)- false information that is spread, regardless of whether there is intent to mislead

Dictionary.com's word of the year^
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

mikey

dudeman's definition works on so many levels I can't even begin to comprehend
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

12/4/18 Parameter (n.)- a factor or variable that must be taken into account when solving a problem or understanding a situation
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 04, 2018, 02:21:39 PM12/4/18 Perimeter (n.)- a factor or variable that must be taken into account when revolving around a problem or understanding a rotation
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Dekkadeci

Argument (n.) - a factor or variable that must be taken into account when solving a programming problem or understanding a function or method

Libera

Paraglider (n.)- a factor or variable that must be taken into account when piloting planes at low altitude.

E. Gadd Industries

Libera wins!

12/5/18 Redact (v.)- to edit a comment, thought, or written document before going public with it
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]