Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Minigame
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zeila

mastersuperfan

The bass is a little more complex than just the notes on every beat you have there.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeila

Fixed. There were some notes I just couldn't add though due to hand limitations (unless I have the performer play some of the notes in the chord on the right hand, but I don't think that is necessary for what is essentially an octave)

Olimar12345

Could you space your systems out a tad? Since you have the room, you might as well use some of it! Also, the arranger/composer names aren't right-aligned. Highlight the grab-boxes and press Ctrl Shift ] to realign them. Do these things and we're good to go!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

Zeta