News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Arrangement Contest No. 7 in D-double-flat minor "Seasoning"

Started by Latios212, December 28, 2015, 08:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I'm in the exact same boat as you.

HOWEVER I SHALL NOT GIVE UP
I, THE UNQUALIFIED BRAIXEN1264, SHALL PRODUCE A SEMI-DECENT PIECE BY THE DEADLINE

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Never mind I give up; I'll be dropping out of this contest.

Reason:
Quote from: braixen1264 on January 21, 2016, 05:39:25 PMI'm grounded again. Will only be able to access NSM occssionally from my phone during school hours.
I'll be "back" in February.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

One week left! Let me know if any of you remaining participants have any issues as we approach the deadline.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Zeila

After thinking about it some more, I realized that I can't realistically finish a (good) by the time it's due. My interest in this waned, while I have other things I either am occupied with or want to do more. Like what E. Gadd said, I'll still finish and post it on my personal arrangement thread in due time. I'd feel bad if you guys ended up waiting on me to submit mine. Sorry about the whole dropping out and somewhat last minute decision. Best of luck to the rest of you guys!

procrastination also hits hard

braix

Latios212

A friendly reminder to the four remaining entrants who haven't submitted yet that Monday is the deadline for now!

Since that's majority (as opposed to 3 submitted) I may extend the deadline another week, depending on the circumstances. Keep me updated via PM or Skype and I'll decide from there.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Clanker37

Welp. I did one season and then lost the will to continue. To be honest, I don't have the motivation to finish. Take me out.

braix

Latios212

Rip in pieces, come again next time! (Or just post what you have for fun!)

ANYWAYYY

Officially official announcement

As half of the remaining participants still haven't dropped out or submitted, I'll extend the contest deadline by one week. Submissions are now due February 8th.

Please keep me updated on your progress as I start gathering all the files together!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

Latios212

For Dude, E. Gadd, Clanker, braix, Noc, and Zeila:

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Oh since the due date's been extended maybe I can try to put together the other 3 seasons really fast, since I'm ungrounded tomorrow. It'll be pretty shitty but at least it'll maybe be complete.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]