Arrangement Contest No. 7 in D-double-flat minor "Seasoning"

Started by Latios212, December 28, 2015, 08:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

JUDGE! If there's room, I'd love to help out with adjudicating. It was HEAPS of fun last time, so it should be good this time too! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BrainyLucario

You'll have to ask Latios212 about that....He is the host after all...i would message him if i were you.

Nocturne, i'll notify the other judges of your dropout...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Inactivity or RIP kind? If the first...that would make sense, as i've had to do the announcement for signups to be over...

If the latter... WHHYYY!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Ahhh.... :D I should check that topic more
 anyway fingerz, I don't see why you can't judge, but that's not my call.
You'll have to wait for Latios to approve...

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

I may or may not need to drop out in the near future due to "being grounded" issues + finals.

BrainyLucario

That's understandable, hopefully you'll be able to stay in.

fingerz

Quote from: Latios212 on January 08, 2016, 09:41:15 AMI approve using the powers of spotty hotel wifi.
Excellent. Let the contest BEGIN! ...When it actually does, of course.  ::)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BrainyLucario

I can tell that this is gonna be a good arrangement contest! The song choices are Extraordinary!

Latios212

Just a reminder that we're halfway-ish to the deadline! Hope you have at least a little something written down...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

Hey guys, I'm saying that I'm officially dropping out of the contest.

My rationale:
Given the time constraints, I wouldn't be able to produce even a semi-decent piece. I do realize that the due date is flexible, but I'd hate to be 2 weeks late and everyone else waiting on me. Also, I just don't feel...what's the word..."qualified" (for lack of a better word) enough to compete. Sure, I have a few pieces on-site, but that doesn't mean that I have enough experience to be able to do this. *However:* I will still finish the piece, just on my own time, and I'll post it on my PAT for you guys to see.

Sorry I couldn't contribute to the competition. I guess I jumped in before truly thinking out what I was doing.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]