News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Song of Storms" (Replacement) by mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, December 26, 2015, 05:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Song of Storms
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Correct name is Windmill Hut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYEJXN2QWk

You may also be interested to know that the exact same sheet I'm replacing is also under The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask as "Guru Guru".

Olimar12345

This wasn't really a candidate for a challenge replacement, (Since this really doesn't differ much from the on-site one, and you could have submitted an edited replacement with less work) but I'll allow it this time. Don't submit replacement pieces in this manner anymore, please. That said, it is still in need of a few changes:

-Measure 22 is missing the re-articulation on beat three (it should have the same rhythm as the second time through (mm. 44))
-Measure 31 ti the end (RH) needs to be up an octave, at the very least.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2015, 05:37:50 PMThis wasn't really a candidate for a replacement, (Since this really doesn't differ much from the on-site one, and you could have submitted an edited replacement with less work) but I'll allow it this time. Don't submit replacement pieces in this manner anymore, please. That said, it is still in need of a few changes:
Aye, cap'n. That is good to know for next time! Nevertheless, I did this song from scratch; I didn't edit the one on-site.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2015, 05:37:50 PM-Measure 22 is missing the re-articulation on beat three (it should have the same rhythm as the second time through (mm. 44))
Hmmmm, it is hard to hear, but it is there after listening to it through a few times.
Fixed.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2015, 05:37:50 PM-Measure 31 ti the end (RH) needs to be up an octave, at the very least.
I wanted to preserve the accordion thing the whole way through, but it is kinda dull. Up an octave it is!
Fixed.

The links are updated.
Thanks for the feedback and have a good day!

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 26, 2015, 05:56:30 PMAye, cap'n. That is good to know for next time! Nevertheless, I did this song from scratch; I didn't edit the one on-site.

What I was saying was, you don't need to be rearranging entire songs that only need small changes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Zeta