Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Rayman Legends
Console: Multiplatform
Title: When the Wind Blows
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: N

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

-You have a couple stray "Pno." texts wandering around on the upper-right side of the first page, those need to go.
-The site URL should have the capital letters in it: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
-You have a rhythm-grouping error in measure 27, RH, layer 1. Make that dotted quarter note unto an eighth tied to a quarter.
-Over all, it can be hard to read this arrangement. you often have really low treble clef, really high bass clef, and odd hand changes. Try experimenting with cross-staff placements.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

N

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 27, 2015, 09:48:32 PMFeedback:

-You have a couple stray "Pno." texts wandering around on the upper-right side of the first page, those need to go.
-The site URL should have the capital letters in it: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
-You have a rhythm-grouping error in measure 27, RH, layer 1. Make that dotted quarter note unto an eighth tied to a quarter.
-Over all, it can be hard to read this arrangement. you often have really low treble clef, really high bass clef, and odd hand changes. Try experimenting with cross-staff placements.

Thanks for the feedback, I tried making a couple upgrades. I could not see these "Pno." texts, but hopefully they are gone now. I capitalized the URL letters. Fixed the rhythm error in M27. As for reading the arrangement, I see it maybe being a little hard at first. This is most often due to the very close pitches between the ostinatos and melody, and I made a few changes to accommodate this. I fixed up some more sketchy stuff in the last section. As for extreme clef ranges, I added a 8va at what was the highest LH F clef area (M21), and am assuming that you refer to the low notes in the G clef LH at M7? If those are an issue I could write them an octave lower in bass clef with an 8va.. but I would think they are okay seeing as how all the "lower" notes are a perfect octave below the upper note in that hands dyad? If not I can change it! Thanks again