Arranger: NocturneOfShadow

[attachment deleted by admin]

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Nice arrangement!

one thing: measures 1-9 is exactly the same as 10-18. So shouldn't the arrangement only 9 measures?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

that's true, but the youtube video has it playing 4 times so I guess one full rotation of the song is 2 sections (usually it only plays 1 repeat)
Could be that there are some slight differences that I missed, who knows
unmotivated

Olimar12345

[11:11:53 PM] Olimar12345 Jonathan Langan:  why not move the up beats down an octave and do it all with the LH?
[11:12:18 PM] Olimar12345 Jonathan Langan: it'd be easier to read and less complex to play
[11:12:27 PM] Olimar12345 Jonathan Langan: it sounds more like a piano that way tho
[11:12:45 PM] Olimar12345 Jonathan Langan: rn it's overlapping with the melody

posting to remind me later
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

More on my previous post. I think it's better to make it just 9 measures for this reason: It's just confusing to write it all again, someone is eventually going to learn this and play this and then they'll read the entire sheet just to come to the conclusion that it is just 9 measures. So then just write it as 9 measures. Also you said something that the full song is 2 section but they're both the same. But I don't think it matter because when performing the arrangement you basically can just repeat it s many times as you like since you haven't wrote an end to the song.

Musically: I think you should incorporate more of the chords, and have them played in the LH. So the LH plays first one bass note and then goes up to play a chord and then back to play the bass note etc. I think that'd make the arrangement overall more interesting rather than just bass notes. And prioritize the chords over the bass notes in cases where both play at the same time. 
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Nice that you incorporated some chords in the LH. One thing, move the 16th note in measure 2 and 6 up one octave, for playability sake.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

gj starting to look really nice. few more things:

-Add capcom to the copyright info
-the game title should be  "The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
-The whole header is squished, care to space it out a bit?
-the forwards repeat bar at the beginning is unnecesary
-since there are only nine measures, make it three measures per system.

basically, like this [MUS]

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I like it!
But it won't let me save it.  Should I make those edits to my own copy instead then?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I can just edit the files in for you tomorrow if you want. No need to send you through the grunt work if it already exists, you know?

Tobbeh99

Don't forget:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 21, 2015, 03:52:15 PMNice that you incorporated some chords in the LH. One thing, move the 16th note in measure 2 and 6 up one octave, for playability sake.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 22, 2015, 12:36:18 AMI can just edit the files in for you tomorrow if you want. No need to send you through the grunt work if it already exists, you know?

I can do this now if you would like it to be accepted.