TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

In this game, players each have 3 lives.

1. davy
2. E. Gadd Industries
3. Dudeman
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Each night, every player will be given at random- a gun, a bulletproof vest, and a search warrant. 
The gun allows you to shoot a player and kill them if they don't have a bulletproof vest.  The
search warrant allows you to learn a player's color unless that player has a gun.  The bulletproof
vest gives a player a 1UP unless you were targeted by a search warrant.  The wolf knows who
gets which items.
Every time a player is eliminated, the wolf gets a 1UP.  The 2 highest lynch votes during day
phase will be killed.  In the case of an insta, that player loses 3 lives.

Wolves win: When the number of lives is equal to the number of players remaining- or when the
total number of lives remaining is exactly equal to 7.
Humans win: When the wolf has zero lives left.

TheMarioPianist and davy each lost a life!  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 will end at 10:00:00 PM CST on December 26, 2015.  If you do not use your item, you will lose two lives... (I may be generous with phase extensions in case of drastic emergencies such as having a 23 hour bathroom break)
unmotivated

mikey

PMs are out but I again forgot to save outgoing messages.  I probably remember everything, but y'all are planning on claiming anyway right?
unmotivated

FireArrow

(There's a way to save outgoing messages?! O:)
I've got a search warrant, I'll be going Dudeman. This also means you guys can search me if you want.

And if I'm not mistaken:
1. davy - 3
2. E. Gadd Industries - 3
3. Dudeman - 3
4. Olimar12345 - 2
5. BlackDragonSlayer - 3
6. FireArrow - 3
7. TheMarioPianist - 3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on December 24, 2015, 12:15:57 AM(There's a way to save outgoing messages?! O:)
I've got a search warrant, I'll be going Dudeman. This also means you guys can search me if you want.
You probably are already aware, but you should wait with the search warrant until Dudeman confirms he does not have a gun.

I got a warrant as well.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Also, this night phase ended 2 days ago.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 24, 2015, 12:04:40 AMNight 2 will end at 10:00:00 PM CST on December 21, 2015.  If you do not use your item, you will lose two lives... (I may be generous with phase extensions in case of drastic emergencies such as having a 23 hour bathroom break)[/b]

Lol looks like we get a couple of those "negative" days for this one.

Anyway,new day phase, same questions:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 21, 2015, 05:27:47 PMAlso, noc: can the wolf get a gun, and if so, how does that work? would they get one shot that counts as two, or two individual shots? would they also have the option to not use one without being eligible for a curse? also what do the curses do lol.

Also I was blessed with a gun again (riveting, ik) are these even being randomized, or are we going to get the same stuff throughout the game?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Yea, they're randomized. I got a search warrant this time. I'm gonna wait a little to decide who I'm gonna use it on though.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

Everyone is getting warrants XD I got one as well. Methinks ima go with TMP for this one.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

I haven't received an item this phase...??
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on December 24, 2015, 10:43:12 AMI haven't received an item this phase...??
Omg wtf lololol

With so many search warrants we can easily confirm several humans/find mr. wulf and end the game. Wish I got to take part in the fun seering... Anyone have a vest I can safety-shoot so that I don't die?

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on December 24, 2015, 10:43:12 AMI haven't received an item this phase...??
I most absolutely sent you a PM
unmotivated

Dudeman

Well, I most absolutely did not receive one earlier. It's a moot point now, anyway.
I have a gun, guys. Crap. Who should I shoot?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book