News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Wait, there's no reason to ever have a false green result in this game, so we can clear E gadd. Never mind my above post.

1. davy
2. E. Gadd Industries
3. Dudeman
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

I'm a human with a bulletproof vest.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Egadd, what did Dudeman come up?

Also ouch I go shot. MEDIC.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

FA has a gun. No color was given. (Sorry, I would've been on sooner, but the stomach bug spares no one.)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Oh duh, ofc the gun stops the SW (it's like a big game of paper, rock, scissors).

Well, Dudeman says Egadd is green and Egadd is confirming FA's Gun, at the least. (I'm assuming that both humans and the wolf get a gun option, though I'm not sure if that means the wolf gets two hits, or what)

Basically SW on FA proved that he had a gun. If a wolf with the gun equals two hits, this confirms him as human. If not it just confirms that he had a gun.

davy

I'm not a fan of 24 hour day phases.

davy because I got the 1up. Unless I'm not allowed to vote for myself, then I'll vote TheMarioPianist for the same reason.

That reminds me it might be usefull to keep track of the number of lives per player.

1. davy - 4
2. E. Gadd Industries - 3
3. Dudeman - 3
4. Olimar12345 - 2
5. BlackDragonSlayer - 3
6. FireArrow - 3
7. TheMarioPianist - 4

[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

E. Gadd Industries

So, am I the only one who has been verified as human?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Friendly reminder that an insta, at the moment, requires four votes to occur. Be careful and double-check before voting.

Also, whoever gets a warrant next Night phase might want to check on davy, just in case. In the meantime, I'm gonna vote FireArrow, who isn't off the hook yet despite setting up a game plan, and davy. (I have places to be this evening and won't get a chance to vote then.) I suggest that y'all coordinate who to put as the top two lynch candidates so we don't end up with a KitB.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

I'm thinking davy and and TMP, since they have more lives.

@Dudeman, why the vote on me? "Not being off the hook" isn't the same as "the most optimal vote" or "more likely to be a wolf." I don't really mind losing a life or even dying, since I've layed out a plan that doesn't really need a leader or someone constantly managing it. However, I see no benefit in voting me when we have more wise ways to spread our votes.

Dudeman

My main reason for picking you was the "no guns" plan. Yes, it's a good strategy to keep casualties low, but it'd also be a way for the wolf to remain as safe as possible. Let's not forget that part of the plan was "no lynching either" before Nocturne added the curse penalty.

But I do see your point. Changing vote from FireArrow to TheMarioPianist. That makes 2 votes each for davy and TMP.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

(oops double post but that's the last action I'll probably be able to take today because I'm leaving in about 10 minutes so good luck everyone)

FireArrow

In a game where we can pretty much infinitely seer reliably, there is no gain for the human team to kill anyone until we find the wolf.

Noc are players informed if they lose a life via gun?

Olimar12345

Also, noc: can the wolf get a gun, and if so, how does that work? would they get one shot that counts as two, or two individual shots? would they also have the option to not use one without being eligible for a curse? also what do the curses do lol.