News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Mashi just informed me that not everyone can time travel, so I've changed the end date to the 26th.  Enjoy christmas, everyone!  Try not to worry about who's going to gun you down.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

When will you tell us the results of the warrants?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

FireArrow

Well shizniggles, there's literally no vests this phase. Plan: Shoot yourself if you have 3 or more lives. If you have 2 (meaning Olimar), shoot me.

We have 4 search warrants and 3 searchable people. You guys can search these three and I'll just stay on Dudeman I guess.
1. davy
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

FireArrow

Davy search me, TMP search davy.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on December 24, 2015, 02:22:17 PMWell shizniggles, there's literally no vests this phase. Plan: Shoot yourself if you have 3 or more lives. If you have 2 (meaning Olimar), shoot me.

Alternative: we can kill one of the players with guns to either kill the wolf or reduce the amount of potential wolves.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

Quote from: davy on December 24, 2015, 02:28:55 PMAlternative: we can kill one of the players with guns to either kill the wolf or reduce the amount of potential wolves.

Eh, I feel we need to keep our advantage in numbers until we find the wolf. Of BDS and Olimar, which would you prefer to kill? (since Dudeman is being searched (catch him if he's lying ;3) and everyone else is using a warrant.)

davy

Olimar had been wolf'd last night, so unless that was a self wolf (which is definately possible, but not very likely) he's not a wolf. Therefore I'd prefer killing BDS.

FireArrow

Hmmm, let's leave it up to Olimar and Dudeman then.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on December 24, 2015, 02:49:04 PMOlimar had been wolf'd last night, so unless that was a self wolf (which is definately possible, but not very likely) he's not a wolf. Therefore I'd prefer killing BDS.
i have two guns and im not happy that you said that
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I'm willing to shoot myself to keep risks low, unless Olimar has a better idea.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

I'll probably use one of my guns to shoot myself as long as nobody else tries to shoot me. However, that still leaves one left to shoot...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 24, 2015, 07:16:40 PMI'll probably use one of my guns to shoot myself as long as nobody else tries to shoot me. However, that still leaves one left to shoot...
your gun is gone.  They only last for one night phase.
unmotivated

mikey

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

In this game, players each have 3 lives.

1. davy
2. E. Gadd Industries
3. Dudeman
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Each night, every player will be given at random- a gun, a bulletproof vest, and a search warrant. 
The gun allows you to shoot a player and kill them if they don't have a bulletproof vest.  The
search warrant allows you to learn a player's color unless that player has a gun.  The bulletproof
vest gives a player a 1UP unless you were targeted by a search warrant.  The wolf knows who
gets which items.
Every time a player is eliminated, the wolf gets a 1UP.  The 2 highest lynch votes during day
phase will be killed.  In the case of an insta, that player loses 3 lives.

Wolves win: When the number of lives is equal to the number of players remaining- or when the
total number of lives remaining is exactly equal to 7.
Humans win: When the wolf has zero lives left.

FireArrow and Dudeman lost 2 lives each!  BlackDragonSlayer lost a life!  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 will end at 10:00:00 PM CST on December 28, 2015.  If you do not use your item, you will lose two lives... (I may be generous with phase extensions in case of drastic emergencies such as having a 23 hour bathroom break)
unmotivated