News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I agree with FA, that we should wait until the wolf is discovered to vote on deaths.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 20, 2015, 08:30:33 PMcurious but why is dudeman more suspicious

sorry I missed this post, but I meant that I would be more suspicious if he claimed to seer Egadd red after he would have seer'd FA green, but after thinking about it it could just as easily go both ways. This game is a mind-fuck like that...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Olimar12345 to avoid any insta, and so I don't forget to vote later.

Also, the day phase should probably be 48 hours, not 24.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Ok, so when are we voting? I may go ahead and vote if I know I won't be active at that time.

Edit: Well, I'm retiring for the night, so I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for davy and TMP (considering Life count), but I haven't had much time to really analyze what's been said so far. I hope tomorrow to be able to actually try and analyze the posts to see who would be the wolf.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

TheMarioPianist

We should vote for the players with most lives, so as to keep as many numbers as we can until the wolves die (read davy's post.) Please don't vote for anyone else.

Also where are these curses coming from, I see nothing from Noc in the thread or the OP.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

holy crap guys the goal isn't to prolong the game stop this nonsense.
also extending phase for another 24 hours because it's late, I got locked out of the house and am too tired to write an update.  Merry christmas.  (feel free to not change any votes btw)
unmotivated

Dudeman

Guys, be careful:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PMIn the case of an insta, that player loses 3 lives.
davy and TMP may have four lives each, but this leaves them wide open for a wolfing if we vote too earnestly.
Also, E. Gadd, it is very much against the rules to edit a post for any reason, so please avoid that in the future. TWG is the one place where you can double post and get away with it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on December 21, 2015, 11:12:24 PMAlso, E. Gadd, it is very much against the rules to edit a post for any reason, so please avoid that in the future. TWG is the one place where you can double post and get away with it.

If anyone wolfrushes an insta, then congratulations we've found a wolf.

E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman: whoops! I'm so used to the forum rules that it's almost difficult to acclimate (I'm working on it, though)
FA: Are you trying to suggest that I'm the wolf...?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Hold on, wait a minute. Why are we voting for two people each? The voting still works as normal. It's just that the top two voted people both lose a life.

Geez, we all have to redo our votes now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 22, 2015, 10:10:16 AMDudeman: whoops! I'm so used to the forum rules that it's almost difficult to acclimate (I'm working on it, though)
FA: Are you trying to suggest that I'm the wolf...?

No.
Dudeman is warning us that we should be careful voting because a wolf might jump in and force an insta. I'm responding saying that if a wolf does do that, sure someone loses 3 lives, but the wolf would of just revealed himself.

E. Gadd Industries

...I didn't think about it like that! O_O
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]