News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Yeah, I have a vest, so its fine.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

I might also use my warrant on BDS, that way, if Dudeman is wolfed, I should still be here.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on December 29, 2015, 12:52:23 PMI might also use my warrant on BDS, that way, if Dudeman is wolfed, I should still be here.
I second this idea.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on December 29, 2015, 12:52:23 PMI might also use my warrant on BDS, that way, if Dudeman is wolfed, I should still be here.
Do this; it would also confirm my result.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

In this game, players each have 3 lives.

1. davy
2. E. Gadd Industries
3. Dudeman
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Each night, every player will be given at random- a gun, a bulletproof vest, and a search warrant. 
The gun allows you to shoot a player and kill them if they don't have a bulletproof vest.  The
search warrant allows you to learn a player's color unless that player has a gun.  The bulletproof
vest gives a player a 1UP unless you were targeted by a search warrant.  The wolf knows who
gets which items.
Every time a player is eliminated, the wolf gets a 1UP.  The 2 highest lynch votes during day
phase will be killed.  In the case of an insta, that player loses 3 lives.

Wolves win: When the number of lives is equal to the number of players remaining- or when the
total number of lives remaining is exactly equal to 7.
Humans win: When the wolf has zero lives left.

Dudeman lost a life!  It is now Day 3.  Day 3 will end at 10:00:00 PM CST on December 30, 2015.  I will accept concessions from either party if it behooves thee. (I may be generous with phase extensions in case of drastic emergencies such as having a 23 hour bathroom break)
[/quote]
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheMarioPianist

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Wait, then doesn't that mean someone fucked up along the lines somewhere? BDS HAS to be red, because I am green! That is, unless Nocturne gave someone a bad seering one turn... (From my perspective this is pretty crazy). Watch: everyone insta me and you'll understand what I'm seeing right now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Olimar12345

I mean, we don't really have a choice. If noc messed up then we'll find out and yell at him for you.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

It really is the best choice we have right now, but it will leave you guys with a game full of greens. Idk what to tell you after this.
Olimar12345

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on December 30, 2015, 12:06:32 AMBDS is green.
OLIMAR IS REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDinfinite number of d's.

Olimar12345

I could technically say that I was on to you from the beginning. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

You do realize that fake seering me "red" is the most wolfish thing you could do rn? Keeping my vote on me to prove my point, but remember this when I'm dead.

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

So the insta was supposed to only take three lives, not kill me. I had more than three lives, so Noc, you fucked up...