Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

davy wasn't supposed to be insta'd but yay inactivity i guess

People who need to be searched (pick on if you have a warrant):
Dudeman
BDS
Olimar

If you've got a gun shoot me because I've got a vest.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

I guess I'll search BDS, but don't be surprised if I die before I can tell anyone.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

I also have one life left so who knows.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on December 28, 2015, 05:07:11 PMdavy wasn't supposed to be insta'd but yay inactivity i guess
I was going to vote for him, but I wanted to see if everybody else was ok with it. I guess I didn't even get to see that! :P

QuotePeople who need to be searched (pick on if you have a warrant):
Dudeman
BDS
Olimar
I'll get Olimar.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I finally have something other than a gun! \o/ game is less broken. I have a vest tonight, so no dying lol.
so here are the remaining players, and what they have/plan to do tonight:

2. E. Gadd Industries - 3 has gun
3. Dudeman - 1 has SW, will seer BDS
4. Olimar12345 - 2 has Vest
5. BlackDragonSlayer - 2 has SW, will seer Olimar
6. FireArrow - 1 has vest
7. TheMarioPianist - 3 mia

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Since davy was eliminated, the wolf, whoever they are, gets another life... Hmmmm....
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Well shoot, that ever-so-slightly changes things. So let's see if I got this straight.
- FireArrow will most likely survive the night since the vest gives him a 1UP, but if the wolf is either me or BDS, he could be searched and lose the 1UP, and then be killed by wolfing. If FA dies tonight, one of us is the wolf and will then have another life.
- I will seer BDS, but I might get wolfed in the process so nobody will know the result. If I get wolfed, the wolf will get yet another life. If I am the wolf, I'll stay at two lives (unless I get shot) and I'll report BDS's color.
- BDS will seer Olimar, which gets rid of the 1UP Olimar would receive for having a vest. If Olimar is the wolf, that leaves him at 3 lives, otherwise he'll have two and his color will be revealed.
- E. Gadd's got a gun. I'd suggest he shoot either himself or BDS. Shooting me will either confirm I'm a wolf (if I survive) or stop any chance of deciding if I died by wolfing or his gun. Shooting BDS will leave him at one life if he's a human or two if he's a wolf.

This was just kind of a thought-dump, so if it seems scrambled or unfocused, that's why.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

O_O *processing...* *processing...* I was thinking about shooting someone with a vest, that way no drastic harm done.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Oh. Duh. You could do that too.

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmm... Since FA has been verified as green, he has no reason to be seer'd, which cancels the effect of the vest. Therefore, chances are, I will shoot FA. Although, that isn't final. I'll think about it and post my final decision tomorrow.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

See, that's the thing. He has no reason to be seer'd, but BDS and myself are unconfirmed and both have warrants. There's no rule against double-seering. If a warrant cancels out his vest, he can instantly be wolfed. Or shot, in this case. I'd suggest not shooting FA.

FireArrow

^Good thinking. Shoot olimar, he has a vest and won't die if the wolves decide to be sneaky. You can mix it up and shoot me though just to throw them off.

TheMarioPianist

I have another search warrant. Maybe I should use it this time :/.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Well, you don't have to. You could just sit around and not help us D:<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

You have a point, FA. I suppose it is best for me to use the gun on Olimar, to minimize damage done to the team. Are you ok with that, Olimar? Or does anyone have any better idea?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]