News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Confirming dudeman's gun.
What likely happened: Olimar shot me, BDS shot himself, Dudeman forgot to shoot, I was wolfed.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

FireArrow is green.

If all the search results turn up green I suggest we insta someone that we haven't searched yet.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on December 26, 2015, 09:47:24 PMDudeman forgot to shoot
Can confirm, sorry guys. Got too distracted by thinking about who to shoot to actually go through with the action.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheMarioPianist

Shoot I forgot to use my warrant...sorry guys, don't have a color on davy :/
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

FireArrow

1. davy - 3
2. E. Gadd Industries - 3
3. Dudeman - 1
4. Olimar12345 - 2
5. BlackDragonSlayer - 2
6. FireArrow - 1
7. TheMarioPianist - 3

I saw we vote davy (lots of lives and unconfirmed) and dudeman (clears an unconfirmed player.) Since dudeman is a risky play I'll leave it up to someone else to decide and vote davy.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Davy makes sense, given that.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

I'd prefer Insta'ing me, and then shooting Dudeman overnight and seering BDS and/or Olimar for the win.

Therefor: davy
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

This is a tough decision! Well, I suppose I'll go with davy, since he seems ok with it.
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

davy

Well, that's an insta. Have fun with the rest of the game, everyone.

mikey

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

In this game, players each have 3 lives.

1. davy
2. E. Gadd Industries
3. Dudeman
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Each night, every player will be given at random- a gun, a bulletproof vest, and a search warrant. 
The gun allows you to shoot a player and kill them if they don't have a bulletproof vest.  The
search warrant allows you to learn a player's color unless that player has a gun.  The bulletproof
vest gives a player a 1UP unless you were targeted by a search warrant.  The wolf knows who
gets which items.
Every time a player is eliminated, the wolf gets a 1UP.  The 2 highest lynch votes during day
phase will be killed.  In the case of an insta, that player loses 3 lives.

Wolves win: When the number of lives is equal to the number of players remaining- or when the
total number of lives remaining is exactly equal to 7.
Humans win: When the wolf has zero lives left.

Davy lost 3 lives!  It is now Night 3.  Night 3 will end at 10:00:00 PM CST on December 29, 2015.  If you do not use your item, you will lose two lives... (I may be generous with phase extensions in case of drastic emergencies such as having a 23 hour bathroom break)
[/quote]
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

Dudeman

And I've got a search warrant. If I get wolfed (which is likely) I won't be able to post my results. So, that's a thing.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

I also have a Search Warrant.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber