Console: Wii U
Title: ShyGuy Falls
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: CreativeMC

[attachment deleted by admin]

mastersuperfan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0isN9bFA7k

This will be of use to you.

Name of the sheet should be "Shy Guy Falls" (with a space between Shy and Guy) for both the sheet and the forum submission, so change those accordingly.

I'm not quite sure who the composer is (tried looking into it but came up with nothing). Anyone else know?

Your MUS file is really messed up. I'm assuming you didn't use Finale Notepad to make it, so download that and export it from there.

Tempo should be (quarter note) = 148, not 120.

In the left hand of m3, the first C should be written as an eighth tied to a sixteenth.

The main issues are with the formatting and with the MUS file, so fix those up first. I haven't checked the transcription itself, but I might later on if I have time.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

his arrangement sounds faster than that youtube video to me
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Sounds fine to me.

But the MUS file still gives me this...

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

yes, the MUS is borked, open the MUSX and it fixes that stuff automatically cuz it's an "X"
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

MUSX still looks the same to me. :/

Also, the forum submission should be changed to "Shy Guy Falls."

TheMarioPianist

Guys, for the notation issue:

Do this and set the font to Maestro. That fixes everything except the tempo, I believe. Will edit this post once I actually look at the submission itself to make suggestions.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

CreativeMC

Can you change the "Kousaku" the font for notation?
Or your computer has not "Kousaku" font?

Dude

日本人ですか?KousakuとMaestroは同じようです。
ニンシートミュージックへようこそ。

あまり日本語をしゃべりませんけど、べんきょうしています。

DonValentino

え、日本人ですか??すごいですね!私はドンバレンティーノです、どうぞよろしくあろ!

それはとてもいいですが、へんなフォントがあります... あなたのファイナルは「Maestro」がありませんか?それで、わたしたちは「mus」ファイルがきちんと見えます。それは無理だったら、心配になりません。PDFを使えますよ。

じゃ、フィードバックをしましょう。

1)Dbを使いません。コードは「A」ですから、C#を使わなければなりません。同様に、27つにはD#ですよ。
2)17つにはC#とD#です。

間違いがないとき、わたしたちはあなたのシートを受け入れます。それで、アップデイトのあとで、ホームにあなたのしーとがみえるよ。

あああ...フィードバックは日本語でとても難しいです...

Sebastian

Dude

Don: It looks to me like Kousaku is the Japanese version of Maestro, so it's not all that weird.

And way to make me look bad :(

http://ws.finalemusic.jp/UserManuals/Finale2011Mac/Content/Finale/Kousaku_Font.htm

TheMarioPianist

Don, I can post the mus with Maestro font if you want. Granted, I've done some minor things like fix formatting a little, change Dbs to C#s, and make one small notational change, but it's basically the original.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 21, 2015, 06:43:48 AM声を出して笑う

Nice try lol

Quote from: Dude on December 21, 2015, 09:57:09 AMDon: It looks to me like Kousaku is the Japanese version of Maestro, so it's not all that weird.

And way to make me look bad :(

http://ws.finalemusic.jp/UserManuals/Finale2011Mac/Content/Finale/Kousaku_Font.htm

Is that so? I misunderstood then d: But hey, it looks great now! Whatever Creative did, it sure worked! Except for the metronome marking, but that's nothing compared to the old version xD

Ohh sorry ^^'' Although your Japanese can very well be better than mine! Just used stuff from L4-5, in fact, just started L3 a couple of weeks ago. I just happen to have the bestest teacher hehe ;J

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on December 21, 2015, 10:19:14 AMDon, I can post the mus with Maestro font if you want. Granted, I've done some minor things like fix formatting a little, change Dbs to C#s, and make one small notational change, but it's basically the original.

It seems it's all fixed, all that's left is the tempo marking which is easy to correct. Actually, I just did one myself with some minor accidental corrections (it's below). Thanks anyway :J

@Creative: たいへんよくできました!でも、私はあたらしいシートを作りました。どうぞ!=)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhncbj919zv5dmk/Shy%20Guy%20Falls.mus?dl=0

何と思いますか?ぜんぶいいだったら、シートをうけいれますよ。 ;D
PDFとMIDIを作ってください!