News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic [TIEBREAKER VOTING CLOSED]

Started by Olimar12345, December 18, 2015, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: FireArrow on December 27, 2015, 05:33:40 PMI think we should just do undertale since it's almost finished already and we can quickly move on to the next one.

it's a tie, we can't really just arbitrarily decide one based on reasoning in that manner...

BrainyLucario

This could actually work out..let's say that we finish this project.....why not make the tied game that doesn't win our next one?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 27, 2015, 05:35:39 PMThis could actually work out..let's say that we finish this project.....why not make the tied game that doesn't win our next one?

Because maybe we won't want to do it once this one is finished. Opinions change over time.

Quote from: Bespinben on December 27, 2015, 05:32:42 PMIf it means anything, I didn't vote.

Can confirm. little late, though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

True....and who knows how many new arrangers the site will have when we start the next one..

FireArrow

The people voting for Undertale just want it to win so we can get the unofficial arrangement project on site (it's like 99% done.) I mean, the most fair thing to do would be to have a poll just between undertale and dpp, but I feel the more sensible thing to do would be to just finish up undertale then move on to dpp. Sorta like they both win but you just do the one that'll finish sooner first.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

what if I told you I had 99% of the DPP OST arranged on my hard drive, and I have been waiting for an official arrangement project to share it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Altissimo

sensible would indeed be undertale. votes, however, indicate otherwise and that must be respected.

Olimar12345

READ THIS ENTIRE POST

Here's how the voting will work for the tiebreaker round. To submit a vote, PM me a message with the subject [Next Official AP Tiebreaker Vote], containing only one of the two choices listed below. (Please just copy/paste the subject in brackets, it makes it so much easier to organize) Same vote counting for site arrangers vs non site arrangers, for the same reasons.

-Undertale
-Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum

This poll will only be active for THREE DAYS from the post time of this post (not the edit time). Don't forget, and make your vote count.

If another tie occurs, I will just video myself flipping a coin and that will be that.

GO!

Olimar12345

people who don't use the correct subject will get a reply of me quoting it but size 24 and bold.

BrainyLucario

braix

Don't judge me
I accidentally pasted the subject into the wrong box.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zeila

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 27, 2015, 06:00:37 PMpeople who don't use the correct subject will get a reply of me quoting it but size 24 and bold.
sorry about that..

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345