The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap Unofficial Arrangement Project!!!

Started by mikey, December 17, 2015, 09:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onionleaf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 20, 2015, 03:21:38 AMurp my bad Ezlo's Past is already on site D:
unless you think it needs a replacement

Ah, no worries! At least the mistake was noticed, albeit in an embarrassing way from my part. :P I can do "Peace Returns" then, another simple arrangement.
(I'll let you guys figure out how to label the tracks, NOT my area of expertise, lol)

mikey

Page 2?  What's page 2?  Never heard of a page 2 before.
unmotivated

DonValentino

I unclaim all the songs I claimed except for the ones I already did (Picori Festival which I'll fix eventually and Hyrule Castle), my Minish Cap bonanza is over.

And yeah, I did HC, it's just not quite ready. Gotta go back to m. 7 and 8, I'm not entirely convinced. I'll put it here just in case though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxf6dj23x95qqju/The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20The%20Minish%20Cap%20-%20Hyrule%20Castle.mus?dl=0

mikey

Quote from: DonValentino on January 07, 2016, 12:17:46 PMI unclaim all the songs I claimed except for the ones I already did (Picori Festival which I'll fix eventually and Hyrule Castle), my Minish Cap bonanza is over.

And yeah, I did HC, it's just not quite ready. Gotta go back to m. 7 and 8, I'm not entirely convinced. I'll put it here just in case though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxf6dj23x95qqju/The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20The%20Minish%20Cap%20-%20Hyrule%20Castle.mus?dl=0
just to clarify, you want me to take off cloudtops, princess zelda, and credits?
unmotivated

DonValentino

Yup, sorry about that. I just don't know if I'm going to do them for sure, so it's better to have them free so if anyone wants to do them can.

mikey

Congratulations Zeila on getting your arrangement accepted!  Thanks for your hard work!
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Hey, Noc! I might do a song or two, just deciding on what i should arrange
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

I finished Vaati Transfigured.
[ZIP]

I'm not sure about the chords in measure 9-12, if they should be C-major and D-major instead of E5 and D-major.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Here ya go. Only point of discussion (I think?) is that I lowered the sixteenth note accompaniment down an octave along with the melody when the melody changes instruments. Sounds better than it overlapping the melody, in my opinion.

[GBA] The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

"Adventurer's Spring": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Onionleaf

Tobbeh99

Finished the other 2 songs I claimed:

Boss Battle
Vaati's Wrath

also you might add another color legend for "arranged" status. So you can see which ones are done, and which are in progress.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated