Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Death by Glamour
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mastersuperfan

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

Did you know that Jestermusician has done this one too!?? http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7894.0

I guess it's just some bad coordination in the UNDERTALE project.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mastersuperfan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-tN5wAM

In this world... it's submit or be outsubmitted.

Then again, JesterMusician's arrangement is of the in-game version, but they're pretty much the same.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mastersuperfan

Bespinben

I don't believe a claim in an unofficial project holds much weight in this setting.

The general consensus amongst Team Updater is that whichever of the two submissions requires the least editing is the one that will be chosen.

(Decision pending)

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

Gonna be that one guy and say that MSF's version is in the standard key so it should probably be the one that we keep. However, maybe Jester and MSF could combine their two versions into one mega-ultra version using the best of both?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

Hey, someone needs to be "that" guy right?

A key change/transposition can easily be fixed. An overhaul of the entire aesthetic presentation of the sheet, however, cannot, and right now, Jester's sheet takes the cake in that arena.

On the other hand, mastersuperfan's does better at capturing some of the harmonies of the more tense moments of the piece. Knowing Jester though, the lack thereof was likely intentional.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

How about combining the 2 arrangements into an collaboration? Since both made such good arrangements, it would be a shame if only one get's credit for it and have his on site. That way we could also gather the attention into one place (topic) and one sheet to review and give feedback on.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on December 14, 2015, 03:02:16 PMHowever, maybe Jester and MSF could combine their two versions into one mega-ultra version using the best of both?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 14, 2015, 03:09:59 PMHow about combining the 2 arrangements into an collaboration? Since both made such good arrangements, it would be a shame if only one get's credit for it and have his on site. That way we could also gather the attention into one place (topic) and one sheet to review and give feedback on.
hear hear
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

That would be between the arrangers, not us (updaters & other members). If either of them does not want to collaborate or does not feel that it is necessary, then we have to respect their decision.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on December 14, 2015, 03:04:30 PMOn the other hand, mastersuperfan's does better at capturing some of the harmonies of the more tense moments of the piece. Knowing Jester though, the lack thereof was likely intentional.
I've been hearing this lately. It seems like the Updating Team is transitioning from "accuracy" to "arranger discretion" (in the loosest sense of the term). We shouldn't just let people leave out notes because they feel like or do this and that because they feel like it. We should strive to keep sheets as accurate as possible while keeping them playable and fun. Even adding a few notes sometimes isn't a problem, but leaving things out shouldn't be done unless the playablility or some other good reason is given.
I'm sorry if I sound rude or disrespectful, Bespinben, but I feel I needed to speak up. :)
Peace.

Latios212

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 14, 2015, 03:12:48 PMThat would be between the arrangers, not us (updaters & other members). If either of them does not want to collaborate or does not feel that it is necessary, then we have to respect their decision.
Well yeah, that post was intended for MSF and Jester; sorry if I wasn't clear.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 14, 2015, 03:14:40 PMI've been hearing this lately. It seems like the Updating Team is transitioning from "accuracy" to "arranger discretion" (in the loosest sense of the term). We shouldn't just let people leave out notes because they feel like or do this and that because they feel like it. We should strive to keep sheets as accurate as possible while keeping them playable and fun. Even adding a few notes sometimes isn't a problem, but leaving things out shouldn't be done unless the playablility or some other good reason is given.
I'm sorry if I sound rude or disrespectful, Bespinben, but I feel I needed to speak up. :)
Peace.

Wrong place to bring this up. And last I checked, the order of importance still goes Playability > Accuracy > Extra stuff ppl add in.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!