[NDS] Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version - "Canalave City (Day)" (Replacement) by Don V

Started by Zeta, December 11, 2015, 09:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: Latios212 on December 12, 2015, 07:58:03 PM- Thought 2: Why no countermelody in measure 10? I feel like the triplet in the measure before should resolve into a.... thingy, similar to the triplet before that.
- Thought 3: Some places (measure 20 in particular) are kind of squished and you have some space left on page 2, so maybe tweak measure distribution a bit (e.g. page 2 could have as systems 19-20, 21-22, 23-24, 25-27, 28-29 or something).

2- Fiiiiine...
3- Really? Maybe m. 20 looked a little bit with the cross-staff, but I put it better. The rest I don't really see it squished tbh

Quote from: FireArrow on December 12, 2015, 09:46:21 PMAww why? I personally see very little reason not to do something along the lines of this. I only did one line, but when you move the counter melody up an octave it fits rather nicely under the melody, isn't too difficult to play, and doesn't take much too much awkwardness to make it work.

Ok then. Parentheses though.

Anything else?

Zeta