[GBC] Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version - "Pokégear Radio: Poké Flute" by Latios212

Started by Zeta, December 09, 2015, 02:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Pokégear Radio: Poké Flute
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

- Dotted quarter in the right hand in m1 and m9 should be two separate notes, a quarter and an eighth.

- Some slurs in the right hand would be nice.

- Maybe put a cautionary accidental on the F in m8?

- There are a few places where I thought note duration was a bit off, such as the first two beats of the left hand in m5 and m6, which I think should be eighths, not quarters. The right hand in m8 has a half note, not a dotted half, and I think the lower notes in the right hand from m5-m9 (the bloop noises) should all be eighth notes. It would require an extra layer in m7 and m8, though, making it a tad more messy, but I think it'd be better since it's more accurate.

Other than that, seems good.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 09, 2015, 02:46:44 PM- There are a few places where I thought note duration was a bit off, such as the first two beats of the left hand in m5 and m6, which I think should be eighths, not quarters. The right hand in m8 has a half note, not a dotted half, and I think the lower notes in the right hand from m5-m9 (the bloop noises) should all be eighth notes. It would require an extra layer in m7 and m8, though, making it a tad more messy, but I think it'd be better since it's more accurate.

I think some articulations would make those quarter notes better. Like staccato or staccato-tenuto (portato).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 09, 2015, 02:46:44 PM- Dotted quarter in the right hand in m1 and m9 should be two separate notes, a quarter and an eighth.

- Some slurs in the right hand would be nice.

- Maybe put a cautionary accidental on the F in m8?

- There are a few places where I thought note duration was a bit off, such as the first two beats of the left hand in m5 and m6, which I think should be eighths, not quarters. The right hand in m8 has a half note, not a dotted half, and I think the lower notes in the right hand from m5-m9 (the bloop noises) should all be eighth notes. It would require an extra layer in m7 and m8, though, making it a tad more messy, but I think it'd be better since it's more accurate.

Other than that, seems good.
Fixed all of those, thanks!

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 09, 2015, 03:20:24 PMI think some articulations would make those quarter notes better. Like staccato or staccato-tenuto (portato).

If I left them as quarter notes, you're definitely right, but when I went back to check, they're just plain old eighth notes :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta