News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Would it be worth it to submit this music?

Started by Trainer Ave, December 08, 2015, 08:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

Let's face it. A lot of lesser known titles don't have much music on the main site. I am new to using Finale but not so new to playing by ear and it wouldn't be difficult for me to arrange sheet music for these titles. What I'm wondering is would it be worth it to submit sheet music from any of these games?

[NDS] Fossil Fighters
[NDS] Fossil Fighters Champions
[3DS] Fossil Fighters Frontier
[NDS] Radiant Historia
[NDS] The World Ends with You
[NDS] Time Hollow
[NDS] Luminous Arc
[NDS] Luminous Arc 2
[NDS] Lost In Blue
[WiiU] Hyrule Warriors
[X360] Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns
[NDS] Avalon Code
[NDS] Okamiden
[GB] Kid Icarus Of Myths and Monsters
[NDS] The Dark Spire

Is music from any of these games ever likely to be put up on the site if I submit?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Latios212

Feel free to submit sheets for any of those! It's up to you!

However, please refrain from creating new topics in the personal arrangements boards every time you have a question. :/
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: Latios212 on December 08, 2015, 08:37:49 PMplease refrain from creating new topics in the personal arrangements boards every time you have a question. :/
^that.
You don't need to make new topics to say what you want to say; just ask it somewhere else and people will most likely answer
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

I'm going to be moving all of these topics to the help board.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Well yes you can submit whatever you want. Sooner or later it will get accepted. I think the updater doesn't take that much attention of how popular the game or the songs is. For example I've submitted some Wild Arms arrangements but there seems to be no one on the site who has played the game, and most people seems to not even know about the game. Same thing can be said about my Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance arrangement. And I'm sure there are arrangement from less popular games already on site from various arrangers. So feel free to submit whatever you want; if you do a good job and make a great arrangement, it is always welcomed to the site! 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 09, 2015, 02:18:42 PMAnd I'm sure there are arrangement from less popular games already on site from various arrangers. So feel free to submit whatever you want; if you do a good job and make a great arrangement, it is always welcomed to the site!

my goal is still to get all the hamtaro sheets on site even though very few people will probably ever use them lol