News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

I NEED HELP

Started by Trainer Ave, December 03, 2015, 07:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

I have begun arranging music for the site. Unfortunately I cannot transcribe what I have into .pdf .mus and .mid. Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. If anyone can just take what I have and translate it for me, I will include your names in the thing when I submit.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

JDMEK5

Welcome! As you may or may not already be aware, the notation program of choice around here is Finale. Their Notepad program is free and has basic tools so that should be enough to get you going. If you need further help in that regard afterwards, then ask here.

Otherwise, feel free to post your stuff! Hope you enjoy being a part of NSM!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Trainer Ave

My problem is I cannot find a version of Finale for Chrome OS or Android OS which are the only two operating systems I have available to work with.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

JDMEK5

Oohh.. yeah well in that case just post a PDF or some readable file and if someone has the ability to, they'll help you out and rewrite it. That being said, if you ever get the chance to get a computer, don't pass it up. ;)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Trainer Ave

OK so I found an app that will allow me to create midi and pdf files but I'm having a bit of trouble with mus
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

You'll need to find someone with access to Finale to make the .mus for you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Out of curiosity what did you use to transcribe, if not Finale? Or did you just do it by hand?

Trainer Ave

An android app called music composition
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

JDMEK5

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 09:25:07 PMYou'll need to find someone with access to Finale to make the .mus for you.
This. We'll need some kind of screenshot of your arrangement or something to work off of. Basically, we need to see it to rewrite it.

My Arrangements

Trainer Ave

I can get a off no problem. The app allows me to use printable jpeg files which I can then scan as a off. I just need someone for a Mus file.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

I'll be willing to try and help you with that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

Ok. and when I can I will upload the pdf file to here, so you can arrange it into mus. I'll add your name to the pdf
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

Funny idk y it made a link there
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

JDMEK5

When we rewrite it as an MUS file we'll export a new PDF so you don't need to put a whole ton of effort into your mobile one.

My Arrangements

Trainer Ave

So how does the credit work here?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server