MetroidHunter26's Gallery (updated 8/2/08)WOOT MORE SMEXY SIGs!!!

Started by MetroidHunter26, June 16, 2008, 07:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

*Cracks knuckles and no not the character.*

I made these throughout my years with a neat little program called GIMP!
I must warn you there WILL be ALOT!

DRAWINGS
Now I never realy have much artistic desire to draw whenever I want...Okay let me rephrase that I never usually draw that often.
but I was at my other forum I visit and they were holding a little contest kinda thing so I entered and the forum is mostly Metroid Fan base and the theme was Defeat so here is what I call
Samus' Demise!

SIGS
from Oldest to Newest:

Recolors
Samus PED suit Phazon suit Recolor
Fusion Suit Phazon Recolor
Red Sonic Recolor
Gravity suit recolor
Random color variation of Samus

Specialty type sigs
What that means is I specialize with a certain type of sig this first set is what I call the Final Smash sigs which showcase some of the characters Final Smashes but I amped it up!

1st Set

Starting from oldest to newest!

2nd Set
Old to New:

Ver. 2 XD

Sigs made for other people

(friend who doesn't go here)

Misc.
and heres where I post the other stuff
I used this for a CD cover.

I messed around with this Elite pic I made from Halo 3.
Wallpaper of Metroid Prime 3:Corruption! ;D
THE BK FONT SHEET

So fellow NSM users what do you think!?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ZeldaFan

OH MY GOSH

those are freakin awesome. are you doing requests? lol.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 16, 2008, 07:36:41 PMOH MY GOSH

those are freakin awesome. are you doing requests? lol.
WEEEEEeeeeelllllll...I don't like doing them but I can do them so shoot!

ZeldaFan

sweet! well, i just want one with Zelda in it, but i'd like the one with Zelda from Twilight Princess, if possible, instead of from Brawl. so basically any way you want to do it, unless you want me to be more specific.

starpikachu

Lol people made this many replies in half an hour. But getting back on topic, *tries to think of a comment that is complimenting enough for this kind of skill*. Nope, got nothin'. There is no word good enough to describe this. Epic, awesome, great, amazing...this list could go on forever and I would still think that wouldn't be enough. That's how much skill you have. *bows after reciting this short speech* ;D

And about requests:
I have none so far. But once you're done with ZeldaFan's, I'll give you a break (time for me to think of ideas XD), then maybe I'll ask you for something. (Note "maybe" because I respect your feelings of not liking to do this)

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 16, 2008, 07:40:24 PMsweet! well, i just want one with Zelda in it, but i'd like the one with Zelda from Twilight Princess, if possible, instead of from Brawl. so basically any way you want to do it, unless you want me to be more specific.
I need PLENTY of specifics so just Zelda in Twilight Princess even though there the same in brawl meh all right. so what else?

Sirus

ZeldaFan

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 16, 2008, 08:39:03 PM
Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 16, 2008, 07:40:24 PMsweet! well, i just want one with Zelda in it, but i'd like the one with Zelda from Twilight Princess, if possible, instead of from Brawl. so basically any way you want to do it, unless you want me to be more specific.
I need PLENTY of specifics so just Zelda in Twilight Princess even though there the same in brawl meh all right. so what else?
hmm... well, i'll need some time to think up something... so in the meantime, someone else can make a request, i guess  :-\ depends on what metroid wants to do

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 18, 2008, 03:17:01 PM
Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 16, 2008, 08:39:03 PM
hmm... well, i'll need some time to think up something... so in the meantime, someone else can make a request, i guess  :-\ depends on what metroid wants to do

Just PM me the stuff you want in it (I prefer if you found the pic you want than having me pic a bad one for you) and I'll make it and I'll only do ONE request at a time thanks!

Oh by the way...
NEW FINAL SMASH SIGS!!!
I actually got the gal to do the last remaning ones as well as remaster a few of them (Like Samus and Link ;) ) but they might be a little bit later on.

B-Kpianist

I reallly want a sig with my name, and this pic of banjo (but smaller of course):

MetroidHunter26

Lets see only 2 people well I suppose so but

ZeldaFan I need to know what pic you want! (cause I can't find any good ones)
and B-K I'll do yours first so you won't wait any longer.(BTW where did you get the Banjo Kazooie font?)

BTW NEW FS SIGS!!! I remade Link and Samus!

B-Kpianist

Concerto No.20 in D minor

If your taking requests again.........PLEASE REDO MY SIG.  With the same picture of snake, but with the font in your second displayed sig.  Twould be awesome.