News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Has Manio been writing these the whole time? O.o
what is shitpost

mikey

I thought it was humorous because you're thin, go-getting, quiet, and generally opposed to easy access to guns
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Good job so far, Braix! Succinct (important to get things done quick ;P), but very tongue in cheek.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on March 30, 2016, 06:26:35 PMNot surprised to see this from you. It's called being "self-hating" and stooping to the lowest common denominator.
Easy. Saying "A+" isn't something that you should be offended by. Heck, we all know that the Superlatives are sometimes made into a joke or are sometimes punny in essence. I've been made fun of a few times in the Superlatives threads :P
It's just for fun.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 30, 2016, 06:17:10 PMWho writes the descriptions? Granted, the staff don't pick the winners of the individual awards themselves, but even I'm somewhat put off by the in-poor-taste comments.
The host, I believe. That's how it's been in the past.

Altissimo

Quote from: Sebastian on March 30, 2016, 06:38:40 PMEasy. Saying "A+" isn't something that you should be offended by. Heck, we all know that the Superlatives are sometimes made into a joke or are sometimes punny in essence. I've been made fun of a few times in the Superlatives threads :P
It's just for fun.

Doesn't really change that Ruto was offended and you didn't pay any attention... You can't see a comment that offends someone on a personal level and say "yeah i totally agree with this!", that's just rude and inconsiderate.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Altissimo on March 30, 2016, 06:41:03 PMDoesn't really change that Ruto was offended and you didn't pay any attention... You can't see a comment that offends someone on a personal level and say "yeah i totally agree with this!", that's just rude and inconsiderate.

Oh yeah it definitely sounded pretty personal, and your timing (right after my complaint) is consistent with a total asshat's. (Rule one learned from Antigone: don't make arguments personal)

I've also said don't make those jokes to someone you're not chummy with. Braixen is not my friend. After this, I'm completely not interested in changing that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

From the Desk of Maestro; Sovereign Ruler of the Nation-State of Irrandia St. George, located off of Exit 281:

"Oh, this again? What did I win? Best Couple: Maestro+Everybody? I wasn't aware I was running for that. Was this a PR stunt? Did I sign off on this? What about the other award? Most Likely to be a Closet Anime Fan? What the f*** is an anime? What is this nonsense? The Superlatives are the shoddiest awards I've ever been apart of, their gift basket was just an open bag of slightly-used toast and a free ticket to Woolworths. I didn't even get this during the ceremonies, they just mailed it an old Wal-Mart bag with a note reading 'Here tropy, sorry it was took so long.' Can I sue? I should sue."

From the Desk of Maestro's Lawyers:
"Maestro graciously accepts these awards on the behalf of Maestro. He'd like to thank the Academy of his Peers for the honor and shares his condolences with his competitors."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

And he completely ignores his duties to go on an ego trip, why would I expect any different -_-

Winter

I thought that it was in insult to Americans, not to Ruto.

mikey

Quote from: Winter on March 30, 2016, 07:20:58 PMI thought that it was in insult to Americans, not to Ruto.
hmmm
this has many implications
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 30, 2016, 07:20:38 PMAnd he completely ignores his duties to go on an ego trip, why would I expect any different -_-

[9:50:17 PM] Altissimo: "only"
[9:50:53 PM] Altissimo: ohh maestro is postin in the superlatives thread
[9:51:07 PM] Ruto: he's only going to talk about himself I bet
[9:51:21 PM] Ruto: (puke)

Guys I can kind of see into the future, I posted this before I saw that maestro post.

Quote from: Winter on March 30, 2016, 07:20:58 PMI thought that it was in insult to Americans, not to Ruto.

"Most (blah blah blah) person" Not American.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bespinben

Maestro is doing his duty -- to show an example of one ENJOYING the Superlatives. It's a game; have some fun.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

It was clearly three American stereotypes listed in order.

Dude

Quote from: Bespinben on March 30, 2016, 07:25:24 PMMaestro is doing his duty -- to show an example of one ENJOYING the Superlatives. It's a game; have some fun.
I reported a post and he hasn't done anything so pretttty sure he's shirking on his duties as a mod.

And winter, it's mlf's post that she's mostly upset about