News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Latios212 on January 22, 2016, 01:56:08 PMRunner-up: Maelstrom!
mael·strom /ˈmālˌsträm/ (n.) a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
Seems legit.
[/spoiler]
That legitness is 100% guaranteed!* *Unless it's raining. *Unless 5 reindeer dash through your kitchen in a mass hysteria on the 4th of July during a hailstorm when the temperature is 44.4 degrees Farenheit.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Your stash of anime screencaps will never cease to amaze me.

braix

Hi guys, I'm Braixen212 and I'll be taking over this event until its completion. After two months of non-award-giving, I'm proud to announce...

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives: Round 4
(I may be doing these in batches of ten after this one, but depending on my pace I may keep it at five awards per update.)

Best Couple
Spoiler
Winner: MaestroUGC+Everybody
Congratulations Maestro, you've won the internet over with your charms once again! What is it you do that makes you so irresistible? It must be the red arrows. Or maybe it's the sound of your beautiful voice singing your favorite tunes in the shower. Either way, I guess you're a couple with everybody now. Good work!

Runner-up: Kman96+shadowkirby
What do you call a Kman crossed with a shadowkirby? I dunno, but apparently the outcome is pretty cute.
[close]

Most Likely To Be A Closet Anime Fan
Spoiler
Winner: MaestroUGC
While my recording crew and I were camping out in Maestro's natural habitat, watching and listening to him sing in the shower, we heard him sing an opening song to an anime in perfect Japanese pronunciation. Kawaiiiiii

Runner-up: Dude
Quote from: Dude on January 27, 2016, 12:52:48 AM
Spoiler

[close]
Dude? A closet fan? What. Maybe he watches his anime from within his closet...yeah, that must be it.
[close]

Most European
Spoiler
Winner: Tobbeh99
So apparently Tobbeh is Swedish. Go figure, he looks like he could be PewDiePie's brother kekekekekekekeke plsdonthitlme

Runner-up: Jamaha
I can't say anything bad about our lord Jamaha for fear of losing my life. Uhhhh I voted for you, JMH! plsdontdemoteme
[close]

Most American
Spoiler
Winner: Ruto
Ruto takes this year's prize for most fat, lazy, loud, and gun-loving person. Congrats!

Runner-up: SuperFireKirby
SFK forgot to put fast food into the equation so he'll have to settle for second place. But that's okay because Americans can't solve equations anyway.
[close]

Most Australian
Spoiler
Winner: AwesomeYears
Congratulations on being the best kangaroo rider on NSM! Now go out and celebrate with some Vegemite.

Runner-up: Clanker37
Clanker failed to wrestle the crocodile properly and ended up with a broken jawbone, so he had to drop down from first place. Bloody oath, what a wanker.
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

guys stop you're hurting my brain

Congratulations to all the winners! place your bets for months until the next round
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ruto

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 30, 2016, 05:37:31 PMHi guys, I'm Braixen212 and I'll be taking over this event until its completion. After two months of non-award-giving, I'm proud to announce...

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives: Round 4
(I may be doing these in batches of ten after this one, but depending on my pace I may keep it at five awards per update.)

Best Couple
Spoiler
Winner: MaestroUGC+Everybody
Congratulations Maestro, you've won the internet over with your charms once again! What is it you do that makes you so irresistible? It must be the red arrows. Or maybe it's the sound of your beautiful voice singing your favorite tunes in the shower. Either way, I guess you're a couple with everybody now. Good work!

Runner-up: Jamaha
I can't say anything bad about our lord Jamaha for fear of losing my life. Uhhhh I voted for you, JMH! plsdontdemoteme
[close]

Most American
Spoiler
Ruto takes this year's prize for most fat, lazy, loud, and gun-loving person. Congrats!

Runner-up: SuperFireKirby
SFK forgot to put fast food into the equation so he'll have to settle for second place. But that's okay because Americans can't solve equations anyway.
[close]

I nominate someone with a sense of humor to do the next superlatives. This is actually really fucked up.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on March 30, 2016, 06:00:07 PMI nominate someone with a sense of humor to do the next superlatives. This is actually really fucked up.
+1

Sebastian

Great work, LatBraix!
Can't wait to see more.

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 30, 2016, 05:37:31 PMMost American
Spoiler
[close]
A+

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Ruto on March 30, 2016, 06:00:07 PMI nominate someone with a sense of humor to do the next superlatives. This is actually really fucked up.
Who writes the descriptions? Granted, the staff don't pick the winners of the individual awards themselves, but even I'm somewhat put off by the in-poor-taste comments.
what is shitpost

Bespinben

Manio wrote them.

(jkjk -- but who even is manio? lol)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Ruto

Quote from: Sebastian on March 30, 2016, 06:16:11 PMGreat work, LatBraix!
Can't wait to see more.
A+

Not surprised to see this from you. It's called being "self-hating" and stooping to the lowest common denominator.

If you're not on friendly terms with me, don't make that kind of "joke" at me. Seriously.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 30, 2016, 06:17:10 PMWho writes the descriptions? Granted, the staff don't pick the winners of the individual awards themselves, but even I'm somewhat put off by the in-poor-taste comments.

I'm assuming whoever posted them. What a mod, right?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.