News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

AwesomeYears

I am honoured to be nominated for Most Australian! ;D

Now excuse me while I'll put the prawn on the barbie.

braix

I'm a little disappointed that the manio nominations took a bunch of nominations away from other people that may have actually deserved it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 13, 2015, 09:02:39 PMI'm a little disappointed that the manio nominations took a bunch of nominations away from other people that may have actually deserved it.
Well, I suppose you'd better take that up with the people that nominated him.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 13, 2015, 09:02:39 PMI'm a little disappointed that the manio nominations took a bunch of nominations away from other people that may have actually deserved it.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 13, 2015, 09:05:24 PMWell, I suppose you'd better take that up with the people that nominated him.

He deserved every nomination except Australian and my nomination for that didn't even show up D:<

Soon everyone of these sorry people would say manio instead of...uhh a guy who's actually Austrian.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

I'm pretty sure K-Night just put up the three most nominated people for the categories.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 13, 2015, 09:16:08 PMI'm pretty sure K-Night just put up the three most nominated people for the categories.
that's how i did it

Waddle Bro

smh
this is exactly why I was complaining last year and this year about the nomination process. so that more people could feel the joy of being nominated. fuck you all who said me I was making a big deal over nothing, i just didn't want to see posts like this or people being sad about not being nominated at all. though i'm wondering why k-night didn't even add a fourth person to every category since manio was nominated for everything?

also
Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 02, 2015, 10:26:33 AMI don't want to be nominated at all so if I get nominated give my place to someone else so more people can feel happy about themselves thank you
^i'm nominated for two categories so I hope you'd respect my wishes and remove me like I originally wanted

KefkaticFanatic

You can vote for literally anyone you want, this isn't a manio-coup

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Voting is over. Results will be announced between January 1st and January 8th.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles