News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 02, 2015, 08:18:46 AMAwesome!
Will we be nominating like we did last year?
Yes, we will! The link I just provided will take you to a Google Form that you can fill out with your nominations. You may only nominate one user per category (except for stuff like Best Couple). Please write each user's name exactly as it appears on site. This makes it easier for me to gather up the responses. Nominations will be open until the 11th.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Whoa, this is a very good idea. Too bad we can only do one nomination per category ;)

K-NiGhT

I mean that's kinda the point. Then from there the top 3 will go on to voting.

mikey

Not gonna lie, I kind of nominated myself for a lot of subjects this year compared to previously
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 02, 2015, 08:33:20 AMI mean that's kinda the point. Then from there the top 3 will go on to voting.
Only joking :p
I am very excited to see how this will turn out!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Same here. Left a few blank 'cause I'm not social enough or something.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Waddle Bro

I don't want to be nominated at all so if I get nominated give my place to someone else so more people can feel happy about themselves thank you

mikey

Can we start calling these the Mashis
as in a Mashi Award Winner
Mashi Award Ceremony
Mashi Acceptance Speech
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

The annual superlatives: when I am repeatedly reminded of my little known friend-crushes

I did this on my phone so a few of the names might not be exactly the names on the site :/ sorry. I tried to get them as close as possible so if they're in alphabetical order or whatever they should still be with the group. Idk how these things work

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Olimar12345

Should have read the thread, only read the op. thnx.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Friendly reminder that only NSM members are allowed to be enterred. So to the one person who nominated manio for every category six times (yes, I know who you are), sorry but your nominations won't count.