News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

"Most Likely to Blow Things Out of Proportion and Raise a Fuss in Regards to a Completely Unserious Parody of Typical Vapidness and Begin a Crusade of Social Justice for a Perceived Injustice that Hasn't Occurred"

Waddle, you can't make everyone happy. Not everyone will be a winner.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

Waddle can I just politely ask you to drop it? Seriously, no one's being offended and there's no need to make a fuss over something that isn't happening.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Everyone here's just having fun with it, nothing to be taken too seriously.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

Incidentally, did I win anything last year?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

You got runner-up for Most Canadian...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

"Most Likely to Not Understand Why They Won this Award as it not Clear as to What This Award is Supposed to Represent or if it Supposed to be an Ironic Commentary on the Nature of Awards and Public Accolades, but will Accept it Anyway as they are Flattered that Enough People Thought They Deserved this Award"

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Latios212 on December 01, 2015, 02:07:40 PMWaddle can I just politely ask you to drop it? Seriously, no one's being offended and there's no need to make a fuss over something that isn't happening.
First of all, K-Night already said what he'd do about it so there's literally no fuss anymore, I already dropped the issue. I don't have to care about it anymore. x)
In my past few posts I've only replied to others explaining my view to people who idk didn't seem to grasp exactly what I was meaning. Also people seem to label calm conversations with rational points as shitstorms(I mean, there wasn't any personal attacks or anything like that?), you shouldn't do that to every small disagreement like this!

MaestroUGC

One of the most popular threads here is the Post Your Face thread, or whatever it's called; so let's celebrate the best aspects of those pictures by pitting them against one another in a grotesque beauty competition:

Best Background Object

Dudeman

Come on, Maestro. That's just a shoo-in for Nebbles' Bathroom Painting.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

That implies 2 things:
1) You own him
2) One of those surprisingly humanoid Kirbys is in fact Maelstrom.

Waddle Bro

Also K-Night, you should voice your opinion as well on what categories you'd possibly like to remove, because it's a really big task to write multiple unique descriptions to each category so it could help you out!!

Quote from: Latios212 on December 01, 2015, 02:40:48 PMCan I count Maelstrom as a background object?
i really like the small kirby plush in the top right though

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 01, 2015, 02:45:02 PMCan we add most sarcastic?
I WAS JUST THINKING THAT
Looking back on last year's superlatives, blue did a really good job hosting.  And slow did a good job getting nominated.
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 01, 2015, 01:36:06 PMAs a female, I really don't care if you have a facial hair category. I guess that really only leaves it up to Ruto and Nebbles if they care or not

nominate me for most ignored :'(

(i totes agree with this sentiment tho, aint no skin off my back to not be nominated for 1 award out of a million lmao)