News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

inb4 they nominate someone else for every category 6 times
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Saria

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 09, 2015, 01:30:54 PMFriendly reminder that only NSM members are allowed to be enterred. So to the one person who nominated manio for every category six times (yes, I know who you are), sorry but your nominations won't count.

manio is a member

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3187
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MaestroUGC

Why would someone spam the nominations of all things?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

Saria

manio loves taking wiener schnitzel in his mouth
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Olimar12345

Hey, I voted for manio b/c he fits the categories! Apparently five others feel the same lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on December 09, 2015, 04:23:28 PMI voted for manio too

I didn't vote for him for best Australian though :O He doesn't have the accent but he sure has a great American/Canadian one.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Does this mean the superlatives will be rigged? Will my vote not count? sadface
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Dude

(FSM) - Today 12:01 AM
> there's moses, there's jesus and then there's manio

KefkaticFanatic

If enough of NSM actually votes for someone AFTER nominations, they probably deserve the popularity contest win, regardless of how you feel ::)

me irl
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Someone should nominate Mashi for Most Australian JUST because of their theory on the continent.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]